tuscl

Yeah, it happened again!

impala
The People's Republic of Pennsylvania
Back in May I told you all of the encounter I had with the woman working the desk at a hotel I was staying at (please read my discussion from May, and yes I am bragging, you would too)! Well, again I was able to pull it off. Last Week was staying in a hotel in the southland and was talking up the woman at the front desk, pretty hot milfish early thirty-something red head. Wasn't really trying anything, just board and someone to talk to. We actually talked for a couple of hours, and it was so slow there I think she was only interrupted once, and that was by someone who called asking the rates. She a couple times said she wanted to get a drink after work but was known in all the bars in the area and was just tired of the BS. As it was getting late so I told her that I would let her go so that she could get her work done so she could get out of there, but she wanted a beer I had a couple up in the fridge in my room and she would be welcome to have one, where she thanked me but said she couldn't, she would get in trouble, but thanked me anyways. So went to my room thought nothing of it. About a half hour later there was a light knock on my door and there she stood. She looked at me and said she would take that beer now. Turned out that her relief showed up and she really wanted to kick back and have a few beers with someone so she came on up. I asked her about her getting in any trouble and she said she had enough dirt on her replacement for her to keep her mouth shut. Well, after a couple of beers our clothes were in a pile (and GOD was she a freak). Afterwards she said she was off for a few days but was leaving town, wanted to know how long I was going to be around, and unfortunitally was my last night. She gave me her number and was told next time I'm around to let her know, can come over to her place where we could have some REAL FUN (after all that we did that night REALLY curious what she considers real fun, and once I find I will let you all know). Again, yes, I am bragging, and you would too!

BTW, what is it with southern MILFS, seams like they all want to fuck?

10 comments

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion