tuscl

OTC Adventure

This will be another entry in my "diary" about this woman who I met in the Club. It has been four months now since we first met. Things rolled along and we are now seeing each other outside the club.

What's so right about this girl? She knows how to play it right. Our conversations are simply easy going, no drama about stuff I failed to do and things I did not get right. That's why I like her.

And the sex part, man, she brings it every time we go there. Beast mode fucking, my brain just blows out of my head. I would say she is by far the best woman I have ever sex with.

Boom.

She brings out the pipe and condoms, starts right away and flows so smoothly into a fully nude woman right in front of me ready for loving.

Oh yeah, man, I think I found the woman who I will enjoy for a long time.

Last Friday was awesome. In there she was fully nude, I was staring at her while she was undressing. Fuck! seeing her do that was just the best thing. So fucking sexy, looking so fit and athletic, tall and very classy. What can I ask for?

She bombs my inbox again, wanting to say a lot of loving and going out for a stroll in the park. I said yes to that.

Man, I'm just so good right now with this girl.

8 comments

• shailynn
    9 years ago
    Whoa I'm a little messed up on this "pipe" thing. I hope you're not talking about sticking a pipe up your butt and her releasing a gerbil - that can turn ugly real quick.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_Jt_g10…

• alabegonz
    9 years ago
    "Whoa I'm a little messed up on this "pipe" thing."

It's alright, man. I just got the five bucks pipe. That's all I can say.
  • alabegonz
    9 years ago
    I mean she forgot to bring the pipe so I had to get it from the shop.

And if don't know the lingo, sorry man.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    ...my goodness, you're so high right now you didn't even catch the joke.... that's why I love a good alabegonz post!
  • alabegonz
    9 years ago
    She looks like this girl, dude.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DK_0jXPu…

I know man, just playin ya.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I marvel all the time at what gorgeous young women will do with me for money. They were not nearly this slutty when I was a young man.

Is your girl a DS?
  • alabegonz
    9 years ago
    "I marvel all the time at what gorgeous young women will do with me for money. They were not nearly this slutty when I was a young man."

JS69, my bad for not replying, it has been a wild ride for me lately. Too many things going for me, especially these kinds of women I'm seeing.

Anyway, I totally believe what you are saying. Though I have never gone that far enough to be called experienced or savvy. I still fall to the hustle every fucking time.

"Is your girl a DS?"

I dunno about this girl, maybe just a hot girl that I really enjoy spending time with. The girl I would really like to be the DS is dancing only once or twice in two months. I got the digits, but her ex who cheated on her is crawling back asking for pardon. She is confused right now. I would marry this girl if she decides to walk with me.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    She brings out the pipe and condoms, starts right away and flows so smoothly into a fully nude woman right in front of me ready for loving.

That was how my ATF was...damn i miss her.....enjoy it up lucky bastered lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion