tuscl

Entitled To Money Bitch

Friday, November 6, 2015 1:36 AM
I finally realized what I should stay away from when getting into the club, this type of woman is the one I would call annoying bitch who talk like I owe her money. First of all, I don't owe you money. I don't even wanna talk to you for crying out loud. I understand going around asking for dances can be tough but darn it I don't owe you anything. Not even a dance. Get moving, girl. Ask the person next to me, maybe he would be stupid enough to buy a dance from you. Secondly, I do not even like you. They way you approach me like you know I would fall in line and just let you take me to lapdance. Not gonna happen.

2 comments

• 72_os
    9 years ago
    Yea i bump into these bitches from time to time...i normally tell them to fuck off Not sure what causes this behavior in some strippers
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I had an ugly girl with horrible fake tits practically demand a dance from me last night. She would not take no for an answer. I was about ten seconds away from telling her exactly why I would not dance with her if she were the last woman on the earth when she finally walked off with an angry look on her face. If you are so unattractive that this is your only marketing strategy get another fucking job.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion