tuscl

starz update

Starz in Gardena has officially reopened their doors yesterday. It's been remodeled, under new management and new times. Apparently, Starz will only be open 5hrs a day from 9pm -2am.

9 comments

• Clackport
    9 years ago
    Seriously? Fuck. I don't go to black clubs at night, too much possibility of a 2amer.
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    I booked my flight.
  • lapdancelover23
    9 years ago
    @Ranukam - Starz is actually a safe place. Been going there for years and have never seen anything go down. I'm Hispanic and go there by myself - no one trips. They have metal detectors and pat downs before you go in the club. But I wish they would open earlier than 9pm but ylad they didn't close for good.
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    ^^^Are you a White Hispanic?
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    As a White Hispanic I would go – as tumblingdice (aka ramblingdice) I'd shoot myself

:)
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Thanks for the heads-up; if you go write a review and try to be detailed about how the new club looks and feels.
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    ranukam writes: "Seriously? Fuck. I don't go to black clubs at night, too much possibility of a 2amer."
    Ha! I'm *very* white and occasionally hit dive bars in Washington Park (AKA East East St Louis) at night, when both staff and clientele shift in a darker-skinned direction . . . but I try to leave long before 10pm, let alone 2am! I do enjoy some chocolate now and then, but I also want to live to tell the tale :)
  • kzam
    9 years ago
    I was planning to stop by this Wednesday night around 10. Have any of you been to Starz after the remodel? Is it worth going or should I hit Jet strip?
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    No one has reviewed the club since the reopening – go and check it out and write a review - if it's not good you can still hit the other club.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion