tuscl

Some observations and random thoughts by an amatuer PL

IwillLapAdancer
New Jersey
Sunday, November 1, 2015 7:35 AM
1) I noticed that I get a better reaction from a stripper when I had her one 20 at the end of her 3 dance set, then when I give her 7 stripper singles after each of her dances during her set. 2) So I gave four different strippers my phone number. Yet they all leave the same text message that reads "Hey, I am working at the club today, you should come see me". 3) I read a comment once that said something like a stripper starts losing respect for a PL once he does his first lap dance with her. I believe she loses all respect for a PL that does not do any lap dance with her. 4) Stripper comes up to me during her tip trip and tells me I have a handsome face. I give her a little more than the usual tip. She comes by after her second dance for tips and tells me she really meant that too. I give her even more of a tip than the first time. Conclusion: I am too fuckin' easy. 5) There are no Patrick Swayze type Roadhouse bouncers. They are stereotypically top heavy, over zealous dudes who yell out "DON'T TOUCH THE GIRLS!" 6) Even the hottest looking stripper has a bad breath day. I only hope it's not from some tube steak she devoured in a back room. 7) I thought that getting the VIP room made me very important to a stripper. I found out that I was actually just Very Impressionable and Pathetic for having plunked down all that cash for a Very Illogically Priced room. I hope everyone had a very happy Halloween post mortem.

14 comments

• chessmaster
    9 years ago
    1. This is true. I think it's the illusion that a single 20 is more than a bunch of singles they maybe didn't even count. 2.probably true for most pl's. 3.women, including strippers are a mystery for the most part. Who knows what to believe. Nonetheless, I could personally care less whether they respect me or not. They are strippers. 4. Yeah, you are. 5.I think some of them get off on that shit. 6. Never noticed this but then again I try not be all in their face. 7. Depends. Some clubs the VIP is actually worth it. Of course some are just the same as a regular dance.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    I dig it that a real-live newbie stops in. I feel like patting you on the head and giving you a lollipop and choice of sticker, for a jolly good try! Keep posting TRs, might be fun to see how your views evolve Sounds like you had a good enough time. Dive club? ---> "So I gave four different strippers my phone number. Yet they all leave the same text message that reads "Hey, I am working at the club today, you should come see me"." There's no right or wrong, but for myself, I only take/give numbers from girls who I spent a good deal of time with and definitely want to see again. Girl I did a few casual lap dances with, I pretty much expect either drive-by "I miss you, come see me!" text spam, or silence. In all actuality, the main reason I give/take numbers is so that i can set up an appointment with her anyway, which is the way I prefer to SC -- get to know her, set up an appointment, reap the YMMV rewards of a regular. ---> "3) I read a comment once that said something like a stripper starts losing respect for a PL once he does his first lap dance with her. I believe she loses all respect for a PL that does not do any lap dance with her." The thing about "a stripper starts losing respect once he starts paying her" is that it's usually said in the context of pick-up-artist bullshit with the goal of dating the stripper and becoming her boyfriend. So I get douche chills just hearing that kind of statement, and the end goal doesn't interest me in the slightest. I think your second statement is also wrong, IMO ... the girls will lose respect for time-wasters and spineless guys, and guys who purposely or inadvertently disrespect them. But you can and should be able to command the respect -- or at least not be openly disrespected -- by all the girls; what you can't expect is that they'll give you their attention and time if you're not paying. ----> "6) Even the hottest looking stripper has a bad breath day. I only hope it's not from some tube steak she devoured in a back room." There are, alas, bad pussy and ass smell days even for the hottest girls. Turns out, she's human. WHO THE FUCK KNEW???? :)
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Welcome to the forum. Glad to have you. I don't have time to comment upon your many observations at present. But I do get the distinct impression that you need to find better quality clubs. Four example, if the bouncers are yelling at you to take your hands off the girls, it's time to find a club with much better mileage.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    My observation is that dancers look a lot better when they aren't in Halloween costumes and tons of ghoulish makeup. I noticed I had a green ear when I looked in the mirror last night.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    I'm glad the girls aren't in costume all the time, but I'm the opposite of you -- the costumes turn me the fuck on. Love the different look, love the sexy vampires with the yellow-eyed contacts, the naughty bunnies and kittens and slavegirls and dominatrices and every other fucking thing. LOVE IT!
  • Bavarian
    9 years ago
    Welcome. 1. Makes sense. Would not work for the club I go to though. One song per stage, seven stage rotation. I like to go SCing the slowest day of the week, Monday. If my CF is not getting tipped on stage, I tip her multiple times during her rotation. 2. I only give my phone number to strippers I want to see regularly. I want a favorite to text me when she's working. I think it's more fun being stripper's regular. She's more comfortable with you. 3. It's difficult to rationalize how women think. I do believe there's is some truth to strippers having more "respect" for the guy that will buy her a drink, maybe tip for her time but not get a lap dance. It's like the stripper resents having to rub herself on a PL just to get paid. But that's how they make the bulk of their money, yet we PLs that get lap dances are the bad guys. 6. What subra said :-) For the most part, strippers are very mindful of their hygiene and appearance. They spend a lot of time on hair, make-up, shaving, brushing teeth and using mouthwash, applying body lotion and perfume and making sure their pussy and asshole is clean, lol. 7. I don't like the VIP either. Very expensive but strippers like it because it gets them skipped from having to go onstage, not to mention getting paid for a block of time.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Subraman, sounds like you got lucky and saw sexy outfits. I saw what looked like znation with zombies all over the place. Although I did see one Indian outfit and another that didn't look so bad. I saw no vampires. That might have looked sexy. I do like the two fangs look.
  • alabegonz
    9 years ago
    I'm going to say this you, man, because I think it should be said here. This one came from my dancer friend who I met two years ago. We still are good friends and we still go out and do it. I asked her this question: "I have a friend who wants to ask a stripper out. What would he do?" I've known this girl for two years and we fuck a lot. But the answer she gave was just too ridiculous. She said: "If he wants the girl to go out with him he should not ask the question." I said: "What the fuck, he is not going to get laid then." She said: "That's not cool, you can't ask a stripper to go out with you." I said "Then how did we get to fuck on that night we first met? Sounds too illogical for me to tell him that?"
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Good post - made me laugh. You're logical - and we love that around here
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    ^^^^ We also love some of the trolls. So that's not saying much....
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    #8You never should have advanced from your mothers [view link] this a White Hispanic thing?
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    As many inexperienced SCers IMO; you are trying to use civvy techniques in a strip-club – it's business – not a fucking singles-bar – so many dudes have “systems” and “techniques” to get a dancer to do something you are paying her for – it's not that complicated – it's basic free-market business – you offer $X for Y-services and either she does business or not – get the “she likes me”/”she doesn't like me” shit out of it – it does not belong in a strip-club and just leads to more trouble than it's worth.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    If the bouncers are overzealous, try a different club or city.
  • skibum609
    9 years ago
    If a want full contact dances with pretty dances I have a game plan. If I went sex in the VIP with pretty dancers I have a game plan. Very simple: Shower, shave, trim nails, brush teeth, be polite, have and spend money, don't fall for bullshit (better to let them walk away) and most importantly the stylish compliment. What do I mean? If she has big breasts and you compliment her, you are like everyone else. One dancer in a club i frequent has perfect naturals so as she rubbed up against me at the bar I said: " you have such a beautiful face, i think its the high cheekbones give you an exotic look". Later as she rubbed her magnificent breasts all over my naked body in the VIP i thought: Genius.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion