tuscl

Nobody writes a review like Papi_Chulo. :)

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb

11 comments

• motorhead
    9 years ago
    He is da man
  • londonguy
    9 years ago
    Hats off to Papi. Maybe it would be a good idea if all reviews were formatted in this way?
  • VeryBigDawg
    9 years ago
    Agree his are best!
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Okay Papi,we get that you're "White Hispanic".But what kind of white are you?Is it anything like Black Irish?
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Papi's reviews are detailed and thorough. I hope he didn't wreck himself with all that clubbing.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    great review as usual you must be worn down to a nub
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    “... okay Papi,we get that you're "White Hispanic".But what kind of white are you ...”

Dear toothless hick (@ tumblingdice)

LOL – just kidding

You *are* correct – I do mention I'm white-Hispanic quite a bit – there are a couple of reasons I describe myself this way:

+ I'm very fair-skinned and many folks including most Hispanics do no take me for Hispanic – a lot of folks seem to have a notion of how Hispanics typically look which are darker-haired and darker-skinned – additionally I am Cuban and Cuba is in the Caribbean – the Caribbean has a large black population thus there are a lot of black Hispanics as compared to non-Caribbean Hispanics from Central and South America

+ when I tell some people I'm Cuban; they say “I thought Cubans were kinda black or dark-skinned” - so since I'm a Hispanic (Cuban) and into black dancers; I mention *white* Hispanic for the main purpose of context for those that may think that perhaps I am a dark or black Hispanic that is into black dancers – I don't mention white-Hispanic to unequivocally state I am white; but more to give context to my chocolate SCing.
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Sorry I asked.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    @ td:

why are you sorry you asked – was my explanation dull and uninteresting?

If it was my “toothless hick” comment I'm just busting your balls since you often bust mine – I certainly was not trying to be a douche towards you – I was messing w/ you – def don't take my comment personally if that is what bothered you about my post.
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    No ,Papi you're cool,cooler than most.
  • Dolfan
    9 years ago
    Is there some sort of prize for most propped review?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion