Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Nobody writes a review like Papi_Chulo. :)

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (11)Latest

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

He is da man

Profile picture for londonguy
londonguy
•

Hats off to Papi. Maybe it would be a good idea if all reviews were formatted in this way?

Profile picture for VeryBigDawg
VeryBigDawg
•

Agree his are best!

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

Okay Papi,we get that you're "White Hispanic".But what kind of white are you?Is it anything like Black Irish?

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Papi's reviews are detailed and thorough. I hope he didn't wreck himself with all that clubbing.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

great review as usual you must be worn down to a nub

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

“... okay Papi,we get that you're "White Hispanic".But what kind of white are you ...”

Dear toothless hick (@ tumblingdice)

LOL – just kidding

You are correct – I do mention I'm white-Hispanic quite a bit – there are a couple of reasons I describe myself this way:

  • I'm very fair-skinned and many folks including most Hispanics do no take me for Hispanic – a lot of folks seem to have a notion of how Hispanics typically look which are darker-haired and darker-skinned – additionally I am Cuban and Cuba is in the Caribbean – the Caribbean has a large black population thus there are a lot of black Hispanics as compared to non-Caribbean Hispanics from Central and South America

  • when I tell some people I'm Cuban; they say “I thought Cubans were kinda black or dark-skinned” - so since I'm a Hispanic (Cuban) and into black dancers; I mention white Hispanic for the main purpose of context for those that may think that perhaps I am a dark or black Hispanic that is into black dancers – I don't mention white-Hispanic to unequivocally state I am white; but more to give context to my chocolate SCing.

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

Sorry I asked.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

@ td:

why are you sorry you asked – was my explanation dull and uninteresting?

If it was my “toothless hick” comment I'm just busting your balls since you often bust mine – I certainly was not trying to be a douche towards you – I was messing w/ you – def don't take my comment personally if that is what bothered you about my post.

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

No ,Papi you're cool,cooler than most.

Profile picture for Dolfan
Dolfan
•

Is there some sort of prize for most propped review?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement