Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Small Dick contest

72_os
72_os1653

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

lol!...I'm surprised those guys didn't kill themselves growing up

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

I hope you found that link by accident and weren't really searching for little ding dongs

Profile picture for 72_os
72_os
•

Lmfao

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

72, you've heard this right?...... Short Dick Man

Profile picture for 72_os
72_os
•

Omg lol !

Profile picture for 4lifedmv
4lifedmv
•

Wow that is sad I really feel bad for those guys, makes me more appreciative of mines, I guess mine is average 7 1/2" when erect I was very self conscious of mine because I felt on the small side

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I'll bet that when they go to strip clubs the strippers still tell them they have big dicks.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

My dick is so small I use a thimble as a condom. Why a thimble , you say?

So the girl will think I have a hard on!

Profile picture for 72_os
72_os
•

I think I saw Ricky boy lol

Profile picture for 72_os
72_os
•

Shadow lol

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement