Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

ClackPort

72_os
72_os1653

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Are you on tour yet ? If so what is your schedule

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for 72_os
72_os
•

I really need to jam out to "you hurt me so bad"

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Me too. We could sing the chorus together...lol

Profile picture for 72_os
72_os
•

Lmfao

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Why?

Just put on some Milli Vanilli.

Profile picture for 72_os
72_os
•

Y do you look, sing and even rap soft ?

Mr. PP. Emerson

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Juice has been writing some new raps in the lunch room at the factory - it's juices time to shine too!!!

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I pissed on your cherios 72

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I will shit on your chocolate milk next

Profile picture for 72_os
72_os
•

Lol

I guess no, he did not make it lol

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement