Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Rickdugan

crazyjoe
crazyjoe941525

Colorado

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Ricky is a repressed Mormon that got on the loose. Repression may be why he strokes managers and greases bouncers

Replies (4)

Profile picture for rickthelion
rickthelion
•

Shut it wildebeest boy. My buddy is one of the few hairless apes smart enough to know that we're alone in a godless universe. He isn't a stinking Mormon.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

I'm not sure how I feel about Mormons.

I mean they have multiple wives = awesome in the bedroom. I would say if you were Mormon and had 7 wines one of them is bound to NOT have a headache when you ask for sex.

On the other hand sometimes I nagging wife is too much but having 7? That's a lot of bitching to have to listen to.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

And some big time credit card bills!

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Lol! Fuck that faggot RickyBoy!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement