tuscl

Ah oh, was watching Dr Who and saw a Lion Man get killed by the doctor.

Could this be the end of our lion guy?
Killed by an alien?

7 comments

• tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Does your family still talk to you?
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    9 years ago
    I watched this week's Doctor Who as well- he wasn't really killed , he was just sucked into another dimension. I think the lion dude's last words were something to the effect that the group he was supposed to lead through the dimensional portal were going to kick his ass when he was back over on the other side. Invasion failed, they sent a boy to do a man's job....

Which sounds like OUR Lion troll. Brave dude behind a bit of technology (a keyboard) but probably in his real hood got stomped daily and had his lunch money taken from him.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "I watched this week's Doctor Who as well- he wasn't really killed , he was just sucked into another dimension. I think the lion dude's last words were something to the effect that the group he was supposed to lead through the dimensional portal were going to kick his ass when he was back over on the other side. Invasion failed, they sent a boy to do a man's job....

Which sounds like OUR Lion troll. Brave dude behind a bit of technology (a keyboard) but probably in his real hood got stomped daily and had his lunch money taken from him."

I've never watched Doctor Who so I didn't realize it had lion guys! Brilliant!

I have to admit that I've kind of liked the whole "vulture in a suit" thing he's been doing lately, though I was disappointed to find out that he thought he killed me! Maybe I should apologize before the lion revolution begins so I can be spared! ;)
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    BBC network in the US has new episodes of Doctor Who on Saturday nights plus last weeks episode at 8pm typically while a new season is playing. I noticed the portal that opened up in the sky looked a bit like my avatar on here. Maybe some some sci fi writers got ideas here too.

Tumbling, you're about the only one taking me seriously. I guess you're the same online as in real life, you must be proud your past gf called you an asshole.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I'm a big Dr. Who fan, so yes, I did.

Every season has a slightly different theme as far as what the Doctor is and why. Some seasons he's an adventurer, some he's a warrior, some he is a romantic.

This season is like a John LeCarre novel, but instead of investigating the morality of being a spy as is a common LeCarre theme, they're addressing the morality of being a Time Lord. He wonders what right he has to save people or let them die and struggles with his decision making process, just like a LeCarre spy. The Dr. is frequently asked to make difficult choices in all the seasons, and this season addresses how many rules he might break to have a clear conscience and how he goes about deciding.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Man, I wish we got the BBC. I haven't seen Doctor Who since it was on SyFy.
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    I love Dr Who. I don't understand why some people hate Capaldi. There is no rule that says every Dr has to be approved by the masses.

I thought the alien guy said "release me my brothers" or something along those lines and they disintegrated him to put him out of his misery of being trapped on our planet.

The only complaint I have about this season of the audio. For whatever reason they have made the background music and sound effects so damn loud it is a huge strain to try and actually understand the dialogue. The producer who approved the sound engineers audio mix needs to be bitch slapped and fired.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion