tuscl

Drug busts at at three Winston-Salem clubs.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Police charged 25 strip-club workers with drug and other charges after a series of raids Friday night, authorities said.
Law-enforcement officers served search warrants at three Winston-Salem clubs - Club Risque, 5910 University Parkway; Paper Moon Gentlemen's Club, 1007 Salisbury Ridge Road and Filly's Gentlemen's Club, 400 Peters Creek Parkway.
Officers seized heroin, cocaine, crack cocaine, opium, prescription drugs and marijuana.
The club workers face a combined 122 charges, the N.C. Alcohol Law Enforcement Branch, one of the agencies involved in the raid, said early Saturday morning.
The charges range from trafficking in opium and oxycodone to possession of marijuana.
Each of the clubs will also lose its permits to serve alcohol for at least 30 days. The state ABC board will also consider further action against the clubs.
“This coordinated effort should serve notice to ABC licensed establishments that illegal drugs sales will not be tolerated," said ALE Special Agent Mike Yates.
In addition to ALE, the Winston-Salem and Kernersville Police departments, and the Forsyth County Sheriff's Office participated in the raids.
The investigation is continuing and more charges are expected, ALE said.
Those charged are:
From Club Risque
Destiny N. Welch, 22, of Pfafftown
Sierra Robertson, 21, of Jamestown
Christopher J. Brennan, 37, of Kernersville
Anna M. Stanley, 33, of Trenton, S.C.
Ana Livingston, 21, of King
Sarah Simmons, 33, of Dobson
Steven Gregg Lyons, 39, of State Road
From Paper Moon Gentlemen’s Club
Russell J. Caudle, 36, of Boonville
Savanna M. Varga, 20, of Greensboro
Jennifer L. Smith, 25, of Winston-Salem
Christian A. Caesar, 23, of Clemmons
Mandy C. Lawson, 26, of Mocksville
Madysen L. Cook, 20, of Lewisville
Olivia N. Martinez, 33, of Winston-Salem
Lashanda L. Cutchin, 36, of McLeansville
Porsha Malika Yvette Dorty, 23, of Durham
From Filly's Gentlemen's Club
Kelly R. Weiss, 37, of High Point
Maigan B. Conklin, 23, of Winston-Salem
Olivia N. Martinez, 33, of Winston Salem
Chauntelle D. Tribbitt, 28, of Winston-Salem
Christy Paschal, 32, of Winston-Salem
Anastasia Hansen, 27, of Winston Salem
Angela M. Vaqzuez, 38, of Winston-Salem
Adam Bridges, 26, of North Wilkesboro
Rebecca L. Seding, 32, of Winston-Salem

12 comments

• sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    It's nice to hear some enforcement agencies are going after drugs instead of spending up to 2k per visit entrapping entertainers with sex charges.

I once heard a dancer tell me she heard a straight guy would give a bj for 2k.
    Must be poor. Most of us here on this site make over 350k a year.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    A lot of those girls have stripper names such as Destiny, Savanna and Porsha. Their parents must have had dreams for their futures.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    The hypocrisy of law enforcement. Winston-Salem is home to RJ Reynolds and Krispy Kreme. Cigarettes and obesity from donuts kill more people than a few street drugs.
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    Dang...I've been to all of these clubs multiple times
  • ime
    9 years ago
    I've had fun at club risque though its been more than a year since i've been there, never noticed any overt drug use though i wasn't looking for it either.
  • ime
    9 years ago
    I looked this up it happened in 2011....I always thought Shadow was bring the latest in strip club crimes....
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Some of his cylinders are misfiring.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Ime, this definitely happened last night. It's reported as the lead story on the web site of the local newspaper, journalnow.com
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    It appears Winston-Salem likes to bust clubs. There was a big raid in 2011 and last night
  • ime
    9 years ago
    Guess they don't learn out there
  • merlin1583
    9 years ago
    There is an all nude club in Winston that's clientele is mostly black. The owners are trying to sue the police department for racial profiling and harassment. I think these raids were in part, to make it look like they are going after all strip clubs and not based on race. Sucks because all three lose their liquor license for 30 days. I wonder if Savannah's will get a spike in business?
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I don't understand how clubs allow this to happen (drug dealing and using) – and management/ownership must know it's happening since everybody else seems to know – I wonder if the drug dealers pay a “house fee” like the strippers “in order to work there” - o/w I don't see how the club would benefit from allowing this.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion