tuscl

Hug a hunter

crazyjoe
Colorado
http://hugahunter.com/

If you dont like guns, log on and find out how they protect wildlife.

5 comments

• Tiredtraveler
    9 years ago
    Virtually all conservation efforts and costs are lead and paid for by hunters and fishermen. The most damage done to wildlife is done by the government directly or indirectly.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I don't mind guns; it's the bullets that scare me.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Hug a hunter.....is that a gun in camo pants or are you just happy to see me
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    9 years ago
    Hunting as part of responsible game management does not bother me even though my outdoor exploits (occasional mountain biking and kayaking) are not ones that use a gun. Face it, man has driven away many apex predators in some areas and culling the herd is both desired and necessary.

On the other hand, respect needs to be paid to all outdoor users. I voted against a mourning dove season in Michigan that would have made some of my favorite bike trails dangerous- the mourning doves were known to die off in numbers in the winter and there was no need for population control. I tip my hats to responsible sportsmen but just rolling out the red carpet for Elmer Fudd at the expense of other recreational users? The proposition was voted down two years ago, btw.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Sounds like a great idea. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion