tuscl

Here is a quote apparently written by a stripper

"but don't you know what people think of men who go to strip clubs? PATHETIC and forever UNDESIRABLE. No women [sp] has or will ever want you. Not physically, not emotionally, not spiritually, nothing. No one wants you. You have to pay for attention. You have to pay for conversation, you have to pay to be touched or to touch. You have to pay for basic human experiences. You have to pay money because nothing about you merits it besides money. A few, some, many, most (whichever way you want to look at it) strippers are using the money to better themselves and their families. They take something negative (you and your $) and turn it into something useful and positive. What do you do with your stripclub experience? NOTHING! because that is all you are, all you deserve, all you will ever have, Nothing you all want us. You need us. Us as people. Whether it is our bodies or our time it is still us you want. We want money, not you. Money is not part of you, it is something you have - it is a thing. No one wants you because of you."

4 comments

• TopGunGlen
    20 years ago
    RL, everyone wants money, some of us more than others. The simple fact of life is that without some money, it is virtually impossible to get by in our modern world. Very few people live off the fat of the land nowadays. As for the stripper's quote, she sounds like she hates herself as much as the customers that she dances for. Perhaps she should find a new occupation...
  • The Cat's Meow
    20 years ago
    Ofcourse they want to be paid for doing their jobs, God HOW MANY TIMES DOES THAT HAVE TO BE EXPLAINED!!!!!!!!!!! RL how long are you going to keep this up- its been 5 YEARS at least.... Do you plan to write these exact same messages over and over, EVERYDAY , for the REST of YOUR LIFE or what? WHAT WILL IT TAKE TO MAKE YOU STOP POSTING THIS STUFF?
  • RomanticLover
    20 years ago
    I have seen posts by stripper on various message boards saying that STRIPPERS WANT MONEY
  • topcat2
    21 years ago
    This is one of sadest and most pathetic postings I have ever seen. The attitude explains why she thinks of the customer this way. It works both ways if you treat people without respect and use them expect to get the same in return. I see dancers in and out of work the tend to be the best gromed, attractive and conversational women you can find. The biggest risk is that after dating dancers you have trouble finding other women who measure up.

I don't even get a dance from the ones who treat me like an ATM. It is a job and the dancer deserves to be paid for her time and the quality of what she offers her customers.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion