tuscl

Best Seattle Club?

Either value or quality of dances?

17 comments

• Dancer_
    9 years ago
    My buddy got 300$ hj at Deja Vu, lol, that's all I know about Seattle clubs. (:
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    My limited knowledge of the Seattle Clubs is that there aren't many of them and a bit pricey and I don't think one can get even topless dances there b/c of strict ordinances (not sure about this or if it varies by club or type of dance?).

I'd say click on Seattle in the TUSCL list and then choose “most reviews” in the drop-down list and this may give you an idea as to the most popular clubs and then read some of the reviews.
  • londonguy
    9 years ago
    Club_Goer is the guy that can answer this.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    It's been about 10 years so my memory is vague. But I recall that the downtown clubs suck. The best place I found was a nude club 20-30 min north of downtown but I don't recall the name. I reviewed it years ago under a name that I've since forgotten. Looks like you might need to read reviews.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    9 years ago
    If you'll read my bio, you'll see I'm from the Puget Sound Region. But I haven't been very active the past couple of years. You've reviewed six of the fifteen current Puget Sound Region clubs to date. Two of them twice. What's your opinion so far as to the best club(s)? My local club-going has been limited in the past couple of years. I mainly go to just a couple of north Seattle clubs to see particular dancers. I don't get around to many of the others, anymore.

You haven't reviewed Pandora's yet. Have you tried it? It's the best known club for extras. That would be the "quantity" portion of the equation. Along with Sands, another extras club, which you have reviewed is quite known for extras too. More so on the day shift: However, its customers don't seem to want to share information for some reason.

For the "quality" side of the equation, I like the downtown Seattle clubs: Little Darlings, which you have reviewed, and Deja Vu, Seattle, which you haven't reviewed. Even though the eight Deja Vu clubs in the region are known for minimal mileage, Club SinRock is the strictest. It has cameras over the lap dance areas, and they are definitely monitored.

Since I can't get around to as many clubs as I used to, how about you doing some current scouting and let us know later on what you think about Seattle/Puget Sound Region clubs? You're off to a good start so far. We look forward to hearing from you!
  • nofuglies
    9 years ago
    Ditto what Club Goer said. In addition, the dancers at the Sands will in general be a little older and relatively ink free. At Pandoras, 85% of the ladies will have multiple tattoos with many there to socialize and party with their co-dancers as much as they are there to make money. That being said, you can still find several young, hot GND types to give you a good time if you are patient.
  • mjx01
    9 years ago
    "nofugiles" nice user name bro. I have to agree with that sentiment 8)
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Drink Seattle's best Coffee
  • Safana
    9 years ago
    In my opinion, I've had great experience at Deja Vu Tacoma and Pandora's.

Downtown DejaVu has one of the best VIP rooms: large couches, bugged only at 5 minute warnings, and privacy from patrons.

Rick's and Little Darlings made me feel claustrophobic. Seats don't face each other per say but it's like flying coach: lots of bouncers roaming the cattle car.
    Sands is weird. Dance area is essentially a subway car: everyone facing each other. Reeked of desperation.

Deja Vu Lake City has some traditional hotties. Pandora and Ricks have more diversity: ethnicity, body type, tattoos.

SeaTac Deja Vu is small with the standard high back clinches. Mostly black club as the area around their is traditionally more of a black neighborhood in the area. That's changing fast with the gentrified a arriving for the new tech and biopharma boom.

Thanks,
    David Peters
  • Safana
    9 years ago
    Visited Vancouver BC last week. Almost as good as the Portland Clubs.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Almost as good a Portland clubs? That's like saying that somebody is almost as honest as Hillary Clinton. Not exactly a ringing endorsement.
  • Tiredtraveler
    9 years ago
    Portland clubs have gone downhill and you are hard pressed to find good mileage much less extras any more.
    Seattle, avoid all hustler clubs, little darlings, Rick's DeJa Vu they are rip offs and have cameras in each booth unless you find a girl for OTC you at best get an overpriced hj.
    Pandora's, Centerfolds(on a good night) and Sands are you best bet.
    Club_Goer is your best bet for the area information.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    9 years ago
    1. Thanks for a couple of you above for the kudos on Seattle clubs, but I really don't get around much anymore to the 15 different clubs in the region: Mostly just the three northeast Seattle clubs -- Deja Vu, Lake Forest Park, Dreamgirls at Ricks, and Pandora's. And I really don't go very often either. Hence, my knowledge about the local clubs isn't as much, nor as recent as it once was. So, if any of you or others care to comment from time to time (or PM me) on your recent discoveries, I'd appreciate it.

2. @TT: A Deja Vu, Lake Forest Park manager, posted on her club Facebook account about a year ago that cameras have been removed from all Puget Sound Region Deja Vu-owned clubs. And, I can believe it. At some of the clubs, dancers are openly going fully topless in the VIP rooms, whereas legally, they're supposed to keep their tops on (but many would at least flash). And I haven't noticed much of managers circulating in the VIP rooms since then. (The cameras were installed for a specific purpose at the time, but were no longer needed, according to that manager's post on her Facebook page.) Anyone interested in those details is welcome to PM me.

If anyone else has details on managers perusing the VIP rooms, I'd appreciate knowing which clubs and days/nights you've observed that.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    9 years ago
    I should have clarified in the above, that cameras have been removed from the LAP DANCE AREAS in the local Deja Vu clubs. They still have them over areas in the clubs where money is handled, and the building exterior.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Never been to Seattle, but this OP is like so many others, asking for best club. Need to say more. Do you want FS-ITC?

The best FS seems to come with front room GFE. Do you want that?

Are you more concerned with how young and good looking they are and want a show club, or is a dive okay?

Are you concerned about race and bad neighborhoods? Or are you like me preferring dives and ethnic minorities and having no concern with 'bad neighborhoods'?

People ask these sorts of questions but they don't give enough info so it is hard for those experienced in that Metro to respond.

Same with reviews. Except for those written by regular posters who I have interacted with, I don't see them as being much good. With the regular posters, even if they and I are not on the same wavelength, I still have enough understanding of them that I can calibrate my reading of their reviews.

But with guys who just ask for club recommendations, much more info is needed about how they look at strip clubs. And then the same applies to dancers who ask for club recommendations.

SJG
    https://sites.google.com/site/sjgportal/

Quicksilver Messenger Service
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dn1Bdhuy…
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Most of the people who make these best club request posts are extras hounds. They let girls sell them dances. They get ejaculation services, or an extras style of FS. They treat the women like fembots.

So of course this is very different from someone who treats strip club dancers just like any other woman and tries to engage with them via GFE, and only then would be interested in inviting them to private space. At the most extreme US clubs the girls try to drive it this way. And we have had posts and discussions about it being completely this way in Tijuana.

In the Deja Vu clip joints in San Francisco, I've found ways to break out of the box. But no, those places were not cool at all. Fortunately Deja Vu seems to be in retreat.

In these underground Mexican Bar shows we used to have here in San Jose, they went over the established limits for the advertised clubs, but there were still some limits. But the basic nature of the core of Latinas was that everything is based on GFE.

Anyway, as there are clearly different views on these subjects, much more needs to be state when someone wants recommendations.

SJG
    https://sites.google.com/site/sjgportal/
  • unclewillSea
    8 years ago
    Pandora's and the Sands are the best in regards to extras. Especially during the daytime.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion