tuscl

Ass clowns at Twin Peaks

crazyjoe
Colorado
Monday, September 28, 2015 4:59 PM
Why do guys try to take pics of themselves in front of Twin Peaks acting like they are butt fucking the elk? Shouldn't they get pics with the waitresses? If you bend them over just right you can act like your fucking something with a nice rack, w/o being a faggot!

5 comments

• shailynn
    9 years ago
    These are the same guys that roll into strip clubs in groups of no less than 6, wearing running shoes, dress shirts and baseball caps - and they wonder why they still can't get laid even when they're willing to pay for it.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Yes
  • thunda99
    9 years ago
    I was in the newer one on 14 mile the other day and there was some blond chick with sort of heavy make up walking around in there with this weird desperate vibe talking to guys. It turns out she is a former Coliseum employee and had "auditioned" there and was hanging around thinking at any minute they were going to give her the job but I have a feeling that she was a little "long in the tooth" for what they look for in a waitress. I almost felt sorry for her.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    ^^^ did you offer OTC to her to make her feel better?
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    These are the same guys who parade their 6 yo kid up there so they can get a pic with a bunch of Hooters girls as if it's for the kid's enjoyment. Probably the closest they've been to a semi-naked woman since their wife got pregnant.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion