tuscl

If you were going to buy a new phone and possibly a new tablet too which service

Thinking about android instead of apple and possibly AT&T instead of verizon but haven't compared costs. I do very little actual talking on the phone but already use 3 gig per month on the AT&T data only plan on my antiquated ipad. I don't want to overpay but I don't want crappy service either.

5 comments

• GACA
    9 years ago
    Got grandfathered into the Verizon unlimited data plan. I only buy Samsung phones.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    I carry 2 phones, iPhone 6 plus and Samsung galaxy note 3. Both have the same screen size but the galaxy notes body is a little smaller. iPhone plus is easier to handle once I got used to it.

Personally I hate android when compared to iOS. I have 1 phone on sprint and the other on AT&T. My contract on Sprint was up last fall and was thinking of changing over to AT&T. I decided I would go with whoever got the iPhone I wanted first, and Sprint won. A decision I regret greatly because their service (although about $25 cheaper a month than AT&T) for me, sucks. I regret resigning with them and will not make the same mistake next time. AT&T all the way for me next time, although I can't comment on T-Mobile because they aren't in my area.
  • Meursault
    9 years ago
    I have both as well. I don't understand why some people prefer iOS but many do. I do not have problem with iOS but I prefer Android and think it will improve at a faster rate. The fit and finish on an iPhone is visibly better than any of its competitors though. So for me Apple software is not quite as good but the hardware is better. All Apple products are overpriced when you consider cost-performance, the price is exaggerated by Apple fanboys who will gladly overpay.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    If you're used to ios you may find a learning curve switching to android.

Service varies by market, although these days the major carriers are pretty equivalent in big cities and interstates.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Thanks.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion