Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Guy asks for refund after date

crazyjoe
crazyjoe941525

Colorado

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

This idiot has the nerve to ask for the money he spent on a drink for his dste after being turned down for a second date. Wtf?

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for deogol
deogol
•

Thats why ya dont roll big with your money on the first date.

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

He must have thought she was a stripper. No way was he going to spend money and not get something back

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Just had a date with video girl. She waits until the private lap dance as I'm removing her panties to tell me that she's having her period. I was going to ask for a refund. But then she let me cum while I fucked her hard in the mouth. I forgot about the refund.

Profile picture for londonguy
londonguy
•

Like I've said before..."the stupidity of the British never ceases to amaze me".

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Ok, but when I am getting my £4.50 back?

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Refund?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement