Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Pole work

londonguy
londonguyVIP695326

Breathe, breathe in the air

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Any of you guys seen pole work like this?

Thankfully I haven't either, not in clubs that I frequent anyway :-)

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for knight_errant
knight_errant
•

Here's a link that works across the Pond. And some eye beach. youtube.com

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Damn - that boy has some moves :)

Profile picture for londonguy
londonguy
•

Am I right and thinking you like them with something to grab onto Papi ? :-)

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Yeah – he's pretty thick LOL

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Nice work

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

I've seen a fewer dancers that looked like that. Mostly in Virginia. The workman outfit is unique.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

^ ouch

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

How manybof them did you do otc with js69

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Joe, don't you know by now that I have very high standards. Except when a stripper's mother is involved.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement