tuscl

Where's My Husband?

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
On their 25th anniversary, a woman was surprised that husband was late coming home. She was upset because she had cooked a nice dinner. So she called him on her cell phone and asked him where he was.

Her husband said, "Do you remember that fur shop we visited 25 years ago where you fell in love with that long mink coat, but we couldn't afford it? And I promised that I would buy it for you some day?"

The wife chokes up and says, "Yes, I remember that shop."

"Well," the husband replies, "I'm in the strip club next door."

5 comments

• motorhead
    9 years ago
    lol. But given the fact most girls today shave their lady parts bare, I think I'd prefer the fur store.
  • Lone_Wolf
    9 years ago
    Lol. Good one.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Once more the little head speaks before the big head can stop it! Good one!
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    Thank you for reminding me of that one I always get a good laugh when I hear it here's one for you
    In a department store one afternoon, an older man and a younger man both looking somewhat lost run into one another. The older man seeing the younger guys expression asked him what was wrong ? The younger guy replies that he can't find his wife. the older man says me too lets look together and asks what does your wife look like? The younger guy replies she's about 5'6" blonde with blue eyes a great figure and big tits. the older guy responds with the hell with my wife lets look for yours!
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Great jokes
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion