tuscl

Feeling your PL-ness

bigman226
Plainfield NJ
I have reached a new point in my SC adventuring: I live in Central NJ - about 45 mins from NYC, 70 mins from Philly. On Sunday, I drove to Philly with 2 bags of unwashed laundry to go finger-fuck a recent mom & suck milk from her golden globes. I washed today but am having trouble reconciling the extreme effort I went thru to spend $60 on dances & 30 on drinks. Is this a new high or low? What say you TUSCL?

7 comments

• beguiled
    9 years ago
    ah hell, that's a good day. live man, live.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Eh.

I once drove 90 minutes each way to fuck a 6. It sounded like a great idea on the way there, and a little too far on the way home.

Doing it once is fine, but as a habit it may not be worth it.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    Embrace the PL-ness....own it!
    We all have days like that. I try to forget about it and focus on my next ever-hopeful adventure.

I gotta ask - why were you carting around 2 bags of unwashed laundry to Philly?

• magicrat
    9 years ago
    My question exactly lopaw! I thought he was banging her in the laundromat!
  • DoctorPhil
    9 years ago
    @lopaw "I gotta ask - why were you carting around 2 bags of unwashed laundry to Philly?"

pffftttt. what a silly question. because it's Philly. what else you gonna do there?
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Go watch the Eagles play, of course!

Then again, there was a lot of laundry in the turf during that game with the Falcons....;-)
  • skibum609
    9 years ago
    Fucking retarded.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion