tuscl

the word pimp and the real meaning

Pimp could be a husband or just a friend help a female or a man to do better with their money. Like most people T.V. has to make the game look bad U can't make a woman do anything that she doesn't want to do U have to be chosen. I've heard of mother pimp their daughters it is only a manger and tnothing more. their are over 57 different pimps and only 5 of them are bad! The pimps bible is a great book! but the world wants u to think these men beat women to get what they want that is a lie!

2 comments

• Yoda
    20 years ago
    Pronunciation: 'pimp
    Function: noun
    Etymology: origin unknown
    : a man who solicits clients for a prostitute

This is the meaning of the word pimp as defined in the dictionary. If you are solely concerned about the way dancers spend their money you could recommend they get financial advisors, business managers or even find a friend to give trustworthy advice. Instead you use the word pimp. I think it's painfuly obvious what your thought process is here.
  • verfolgung
    20 years ago
    DEMAUPHIA: To be honest, I didn't want to respond to your previous thread becuase I thought it was simply ludicrous. I can somewhat understand where your coming from now that you've explained your position a little further. However, you seem like an intelligent person. Surely you could have realized how most people would interpret your post. If all you really meant to do was suggest some dancers could use some help with their finances, why not just ask people if they thought dancers could use a manager? It now seems like you were just creating a opportunity to start dialog on pimping.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion