tuscl

skill, luck or a guaranteed easy fuck ?

What kind of clubbing experiences do you enjoy ?

Its obvious due to our variety of locations, clubs and personality s we either are forced, have adopted, traveled or LOVE how we club

I grew up clubbing in no touch clubs and learned a skill based way to fuck strippers from no touch clubs,

I also enjoy the easy guaranteed fuck that i found once i came to tuscl and drank from its waters if knowledge of traveling and getting in dun today lol and not 6 to 18 months like no touch girls often take

I do enjoy them both

How u boys feel ?

9 comments

• just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    And of course random luck is always nice
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    “The world makes way for the man who knows where he is going.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson -
  • impala
    9 years ago
    I grew up in northern PA along the New York State border in a semi-rural area. When I was a younger man, most of the "clubs" I would visit were road houses with go go dancers, not high class places, just nice little road houses. They were the kind of place that a young, pretty dancer would many times not be afraid to take a young man to a back room or a closet and show them a really good time for not a lot of money. It was all between consenting adults and no body really cared. Problem is, today, these places just don't hardly exist anymore, and more important, local social perception of such places have made them really expensive and very hard to get anything extra (everyone is afraid of getting busted). Clubs today where I live are either dirty nasty dives with nastier dancers, or high end places that you almost need to take out a second mortgage to visit. But when I do find a nice go go bar with girls with "low morals" and high mileage, those are the places I like to visit.
  • Meursault
    9 years ago
    I am perfectly happy at my local clubs where I never pursue extras or OTC and I suspect that these activities are pretty rare at these particular clubs. Close to home, I'm really just looking for conversation and lap dance grind. On the road, however, I seek out clubs where extras are common and where OTC can be arranged. Not sure what flips that switch. It might just be that I used to travel to St. Louis and Houston a lot and sort of fell into it.
  • skibum609
    9 years ago
    Impala - V Ja's - outside Utica NY.
  • bkkruined
    9 years ago
    Guaranteed easy for me please.
    I'd like to think their fucking me because of my good looks and charm. But then I remember I don't have any of either, and they much be fucking anyone agreeing to the same price (or less in other's cases, I'm sure).
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    For the past few years, my fave clubs are alcohol-serving no-extras clubs, where it's not easy to get the girls OTC... then I try to get them OTC :)
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Thanks for the feed back boys
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    For me, there's no skill involved -- just a ton of dumb luck.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion