tuscl

How much do you drop?

skdii
Ohio
Friday, May 28, 2004 9:53 PM
For those of you not to embarassed to tell, how much do you spend on a normal night out to a club? Do you have a credit card specifically for "entertainment capital"? Personally, I don't go unless I've got a couple hundred to blow, but I've dropped as much as $800-$1000 in a single night if the lady is right(no extras, just hours of fun).

16 comments

• Clubber
    20 years ago
    verfolgung, I heard a couple of local clubs have changed hands. I'll be checking this week.
  • verfolgung
    20 years ago
    Hey Clubber, how are the investigations going?
  • Clubber
    20 years ago
    verfolgung, Good point! I never thought of the checking out who wants to tip angle, but I'm quite sure you are correct. Perhaps I need to do a little investigative work!
  • verfolgung
    20 years ago
    CLUBBER: I give dancers the benefit of the doubt in using mirrors for two things: 1) If they are looking in one direction and they can see if a customer is coming up behind them and 2) If they are turned away from a customer and they want to make sure that their 7" heals aren't knocking over any drinks. Otherwise, your right, and if a dancer looks like she's just checking herself out I get disinterested. Personally, I like to make a lot of eye contact. Sometimes when a dancer is turned away from me and looking into a mirror I'll catch her eye in the reflection.
  • Clubber
    20 years ago
    verfolgung, "MTA", a good story. As for looking in the mirrors, seems most all dancers watch themsevles dance. When I see that, the tips go down. They should be more interested in the customers!
  • verfolgung
    20 years ago
    Hey Clubber, one of the ways I complement certain dancers is I tell them they're the reason the club can get away with the ATM surcharge. Speaking of ATM's I once knew dancer who told me this story. It seems that when she started working, she was young and naive (not stupid just naive), and ATM's had just started popping up everywhere including the clubs. She never used them, since she did not have an account with a debit card, but she obviously knew where to point guys who were short of tip money. The thing was, she always told them where they could find the "MTA" machine. Since she never used them herself, the only time she saw the one in the club was when she was looking in the club mirrors. She just got used to seeing "MTA", so that's what she thought they were called. It wasn't until one of her friends overheard her trying to give directions to a confused customer, that they made her walk up to it. When ever anybody asks her where they can find the ATM it makes her laugh inside.
  • Clubber
    20 years ago
    BTW, the most I recall was about $700, including VIP and many private dances not in the VIP. It was a fine time, but much more then my normal budget, which is around $150 or so.
  • Clubber
    20 years ago
    Often, too much! I HATE ATM's in a club!
  • TopGunGlen
    20 years ago
    I usually take $300 in my wallet, never any credit cards. That way, when I'm out of money, I go home. If I am treating some buddies on occasion, of course I take more, but never on credit.
  • komey1970
    20 years ago
    Have to agree about setting your own limit. And then stay within it. I always use cash - that way you know when you are done. For the local club I go to, I might drop $60-$100 depending on who is working. When I make my Canada runs (Downer and Seductions), I will convet $200-$300+ at the border and spend that. In Canada, I almost ALWAYS make sure to leave with little money/
  • Jpac73
    20 years ago
    On the average I spend about $60.00dollars. The most I have spent is about $100.00 and that was at a upscale club. I don't have the pleasure to spend a lot of money at a stripclub when I know I have to pay my own bills.
  • verfolgung
    20 years ago
    Shot girls, raffles, premium drinks for "the lady", and any other gimmick the club uses, I try to avoid and save the $$ for why I'm there - the Dancers.
  • SuperDude
    20 years ago
    I average between $250--350 per visit. I don't go unless I have set the amount and the limit. Dancers are honest about trying to get as much of your money as possible and the customer must have self-imposed limits. Stay away from the shot girls and you will have more money for dances.
  • SemiCrazy
    20 years ago
    Depends on several factors. How much I've got to blow. How much I'm willing to pay for what level of service. What club I'm at. Who is (or isn't) working that shift. My one fast rule is to set a maximum BEFORE I enter the club and hold to it. If who or what I'm looking for isn't there that night, then I'll leave without spending that much. But no matter what happens, I won't spend more. Some nights and clubs this may mean $100. Other nights and clubs it may be $500. Average is probably around $200. Also depends on how long since my last visit (both in general and that particular club).
  • casualguy
    20 years ago
    I never have used credit cards. I only use the cash in my wallet. I decide ahead of time what will be my spending limit by only taking that much cash. If I can't afford to spend a lot of cash I just won't go or usually don't. The most I believe I ever spent at one time was perhaps 300 to 400 and that included admision to clubs, beer, and average dance prices in the range of 8 to 12 dollars. I had money to burn and a great time. Some of the girls even threw in a free dance or two unless we just were both confused as to when a song actually ended.
  • verfolgung
    20 years ago
    It depends on the girl and the club. I usually stop by from 2 to 7, sometimes longer and other times shorter. One place I visit on a regular basis always seems to run around $300 - $350. At another place, I'll visit for the same length of time and would have a hard time spending $150. If I'm visiting a place for the first time, usually $100 is a good enough limit to find out if I want to come back or not.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion