Atlanta suburb
Monday, September 7, 2015 2:23 PM

12 comments

• Clackport
    9 years ago
    Thanks shadow!!
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    Damn those are some fine good looking weather women.
  • Meursault
    9 years ago
    Thanks. Now it's partly cloudy...en mis pantalones!
  • bang69
    9 years ago
    I'd love to them work the stripper pole
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Nice
  • reignfire
    9 years ago
    OMG!!! Thank you SC!!!
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Thanks, Shadow! I was a little hesitant about looking at the vid at first, after Nut Juice posted his date video a couple days ago.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Riddle me this Batman. If Mexican weather girls look like that, why does the US have an immigration problem?
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    Brilliant!
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    In Mexico they are more blatant about doing stuff like this with their TV. I once watched some of a soap opera. A man and woman were sitting in a booth in a restaurant, having a little tif. The camera stayed fixed on the girl's cleavage for the entire scene, exceeding 10min. She was wearing a provocative dress. But I wanted to see her face too. I never got the chance. Sometimes they have people dancing and this will include women with huge tits and not wearing bras, jumping up and down. They just do stuff which many Americans would find excessive. They are brazen about it. In the US they try to maintain some deniability. SJG [view link]
  • onechange
    9 years ago
    Now it's humid in my pants.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Just thinking about a donkey show can do that. Just thinking about human sacrifice, like on top of the Pyramid of the Sun, can do that too. One time a dancer was telling me about how she squirts. So that night as I lay down to sleep I noticed that with the hot day that my public hair was damp with sweat. It was just sweat, but it still made me think about that dancer squirting. So finding myself with an erection, I relieved myself and then went to sleep. But the next day went back to the club and explained about all this to the dancer. She was always lots of fun and we had a good time that day. SJG [view link] Rolling Stones, 2015 [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion