tuscl

CAN I BE A STRIPPER WITH AN AVERAGE BODY ?

I seriously want to be a stripper and my body is not the best out there but its not bad either. I'm a 34D , and my butt is average likes its not little but its not like huge its great for my size.

16 comments

• mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Another click bait thread.......
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Need more Intel. Post a photo
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    34D ain't average. I'm an ass guy, but there are plenty of tits guys.
  • londonguy
    9 years ago
    I have a feeling of deja vu.
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    Pic or GTFO.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    If you're serious. yes.
    But before we get too far, I would like to apologize for sjg, I'm not sure what he posts but he causes your finger to exercise as you swipe the scroll bar a little bit faster most of the time.

one good thing, my posts now seem short in comparison.
    just kidding sjg, They say exercise is good for us.

back on topic, we know nothing about whomever posted should I become....
    we are mostly visual so it's really hard to know without pics when asked a question like that.

even then, we won't necessarily know if you can handle the stresses of being a stripper. some clubs do have amateur nights.

we can give opinions and cherish your tits especially if you are real and not a troll post like some guys on here like to do. if the other guys on here were more serious, I would stop posting about aliens and crap unless I was serious.
  • Mr_O
    9 years ago
    Troll, troll, troll your post gently on TUSCL.
  • DoctorPhil
    9 years ago
    idk if you can be a stripper with an average body or if you are a troll or even if you are a bored hermaphrodite just looking for a little love but i do know that you will soon receive a very creepy PM from a psycho nut job with a pocket full of GHB.

p.s. his initials are san_jose_guy
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    narriah,

Please accept my apologies for the rudeness of many of my fellow TUSCL members. They are acting like you are a sock puppet, and not really female. But they do not actually know this. And in any event, there is no cause for such rudeness.

Yes of course you can be a stripper. The way to do it is to go to a few of your nearest strip clubs and see how it is done, and then audition. In the vast majority of clubs a girl does not need to please everybody, just some people. And so it is more a matter of how she handles herself, rather than what she looks like.

If you were to tell us where you are, we probably will have people familiar with your local clubs.

SJG
    https://sites.google.com/site/sjgportal/…
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    I love how they not only don't post pics but no reply at all. It just screams troll. Is she\he even reading this anymore?
  • DoctorPhil
    9 years ago
    @san_jose_guy “If you were to tell us where you are…”

fucking stalker
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    What strip clubs have you been to? Visit as a customer, it shouldn't take much looking to find one where you are competitive appearance-wise with the the current dancers. You also will have to not be intimidated by customers or other dancers, because there will be some among each who will try to push you around. The less professional and businesslike the club manager seems, the more likely it is you will have to deal with thuggy dancers and customers yourself.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    Mikey had it right in the first post. This is a troll. Have you guys noticed the op hasn't responded in the 10 hours since this was posted? Same thing happened with the last one a couple days ago asking the same thing. Let this post go by the waste side.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Fuck you jackie
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Narriah, yes, you probably can be a stripper, even with an average body. But the bigger thing you have to consider isn't your looks -- it's your mindset. Can you get naked in front of a group of people, particularly a group of probably drunken and judgmental people?

Do you have a thick skin? Imagine your first crush and trying to ask him, only to get shot down. Now imagine it dozens of times a night. Imagine nights where most of what you've hustled for you lose in tip-outs to the bouncers, the DJ, the servers, and any other coworker with his hand out.

Can you take criticism, from both sober and drunk people, as well as from coworkers and management? It doesn't matter how good looking you are -- in belief or in reality -- guys can and will call you stupid, ugly, whore, and any number of other unflattering things.

What are your interpersonal skills like? Can you hustle better than a used-car salesman during a bad month? Can you hold conversations with any and everyone, from drunken dullards to guys trying to scam you to guys who are too smart even for Mensa? Can you catch a guy's eye from across the room and hold it? Can you seduce a guy with just a look?

You might've had dates that you can't stand, dates where all the guy wanted to do was grope you all night. Imagine that a couple dozen times a night, from a wide variety of guys, none of whom you know.

Narriah, a good face and a body, not to mention some good moves on stage, can get you in the door. But it's that mindset that's going to keep you going back to the club and fighting to earn that money.
  • Dancer_
    9 years ago
    ^ I couldn't say it better than you.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion