tuscl

"How do you like my new shoes?"

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
I know these girls pay a lot of money for their shoes but how do you reply to that when you are sitting with a beautiful 20 yo with a scrumptious body and you are remembering your last VIP together and contemplating the next one?

I was totally honest. "your shoes are the last thing that I am interested in." That made her happy.

23 comments

• twentyfive
    9 years ago
    Do these shoes make my ass look fat?
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Scrumptious?
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Yeah – from time to time I get the “do you think this outfit is cute?” thing – it's usually something *she* thinks is “cute” but does nothing for me – w.r.t outfits I personally don't care for cute; I like something sexy as hell and provocative; kinda slutty instead of “cute”; I don't get turned on by cute (although there are custies that pay attention to that).

I actually try to be honest; which is probably not the way to go w/ women – and tell them that guys/custies for the most part are not turned-on by a “cute outfit” and they'd probably get more biz if they wore sexier stuff showing the most skin possible rather that something that looks cute but covers up more of them.

w.r.t. shoes it does not matter to me and hardly any custy will notice – so I would just tell them “yeah they're nice” even if I don't give a rip :)
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Oh man, part of "The System" should be ALWAYS compliment a woman on her shoes if you want to fuck her. Seriously.
  • Meursault
    9 years ago
    My approach.

Her: "Do you think my ____ looks cute?
    Me: *nods head thinks about pussy*

Her: "Should I get a new ___?
    Me: *nods head thinks about pussy*

repeat.
  • VeryBigDawg
    9 years ago
    I wan to be the Stripper Whisperer!
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I have never given a shit about stripper shoes unless they were about to poke my eye out. But the DS has this pair of shoes that, for the first time ever, I recently have found incredibly sexy. It's mostly just her. She makes my soldier salute no matter what she's wearing. But there is something about her wearing these shoes that does especially turn me on when I watch her dance in them.

There's a loser customer who used to take her shopping and he bought these shoes for her. But I still like them. And just to prove what a PL I am, I offered to buy her another pair that is even sexier than these. So far however she hasn't found a pair.
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    It would be important for someone with a foot fetish.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    “... How do you like my new shoes ...”

They're nice but I like your tits a lot better

:)
  • Lone_Wolf
    9 years ago
    This, only if she's smoking hot and I HAVE to make an OTC play -

Her: "Do you think my ____ looks cute?
    Me: "Yea, I noticed them when you were on stage. I think the color looks great on you. If fact, I think an outfit of (insert color) would look hot on you. Does the house mom sell outfits here? Would you like to take a shot before we do some dances."

Pathetic, true, but it goes a long way towards breaking her out of her hustle and building trust. I mean they think about that shit all day.
  • Dancer_
    9 years ago
    Aw, always tell her - "They look really nice on you" no matter what. That's the only thing we want to hear.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I told a dancer I will remember her shoes. I was serious. They lit up and changed colors. she sat and talked with me for a while on two separate nights. I never noticed shoes before unless they were about to poke me.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    I do not remotely notice her shoes, whether she got her nails did, whether her eyebrows are on fleek, etc. I thought most women realize that they do those kinds of things for other women, men don't give 2 fucks, and PLs give even less of a fuck.

That said, a stripper asks me if I like her shoes, I'll say something like, "Ya, I noticed them right away, they're really cute". She'll totally light up (especially if I claim to have noticed them before she asked), and it costs me nothing to make her feel good, and maybe that will motivate her when it comes time to make me feel good
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    I usually say something along the lines of "Sorry. I'm a guy/geek. I know nothing about shoes." Although, I seem to remember one time a dancer asked me what I thought of her brand new shoes -- which had heels that had to be close to a foot high. I told her, "Holy crap! You could seriously hurt someone with those things!"
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    Are you guys serious? Just tell her they look nice, you pack of fucks!

(I say that with love)
  • bubba267
    9 years ago
    My favorite line..."no baby, I didn't ....I never got past your beautiful eyes". You can't be looking at her tits when you say this.....
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    My ATF asked me to stop at a stripper supply store and get her a pair of six inch heels. She said, you know my white ones? I said, " you wear shoes?"
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    All I know about stripper shoes is I hate the kind that have built in flashing lights.

Those are for 6 year old girls, not strippers
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

I notice the shoes. But I notice their body and face before the shoes. So sexy shoes are just an added bonus.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    I like to keep them in high heels. So if they don't mention their shoes, of course I will. If they do, I'll let them know how much I like them.

Some of us are fetishists and perverts, so that kind of stuff is important.

SJG
    https://sites.google.com/site/sjgportal/…
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    I want them to wear high heels when they are with me, so I start getting them trained from the first 30 seconds of knowing them. Usually if you let a girl know what is expected of her, she will comply. Women are just that way.

SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Dancer: “How do you like my new shoes”

Me: “I love them – can't you tell by the size of my erection”

:)
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    So Papi, do you also have a fetish for sexy women in high heels?

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion