tuscl

ooooooo ! my nuts !

im still counting on one last wave of puberty to come really late and make me hot

6 comments

• crazyjoe
    9 years ago

StroDiggs

Joined Feb 2015
    Clubs: 0
    Reviews: 0
    Why you should NEVER pay for a lap dance at a strip club...
    Last Comment: Just Now

1 Hour Ago • Without a doubt, the most frequently asked question I get about strip club mastery is, "Why shouldn't I pay for a lap dance at a strip club?" I love this question because the answer to it is the foundation of solid strip club game... and the answer is this:

The instant you pay for a lap dance you become a CUSTOMER in the eyes of the stripper. Once you become a customer to a stripper you are done seducing them as there is no recovery. A customer is the lowest status a man can have in a strip club and it means you won't be having any sex with the stripper who thinks of you as a customer.

It's like the friend-zone times a thousand!

Except now, instead of being used for your emotions, you're going to be used for your money and your time... which may be even worse. Without going into all the different ways you can fall into the "customer" trap, let's talk about how you DO want to be viewed by a stripper.

You want to be perceived as a "lover"... period... point... blank! That's it! Lovers get to have sex with strippers. Lovers get all the stripper's attention and affection without having to pay for it. Lovers get to leave the club with strippers and spend the night with them. Lovers have all the fun!

So, how does a man go about being viewed as a lover?

Simple... he does what lovers do. He asks strippers how their day was. Well, not quite, but he WILL ask them how their shift is going. He WILL ask them if they've found their "sucker" in the club, who they are going to milk as much money out of as possible. And, he WILL do this because he wants to demonstrate to a stripper that he is "above" the status of a customer and he knows not to fall into the obvious traps that most men fall into while they are in strip clubs. He may even help the stripper scan the club and find their next target, because guess what?... it certainly ISN'T them!

By demonstrating right away that you are not a customer you leave the door open to be considered something OTHER than a customer... and, it just might be someone who is going to go home with the stripper... and, THIS is what strip club mastery is all about!

Now, this is a very basic example of how to act and what to say in a strip club to maximize your chances of having the encounter of your dreams with a stripper, but I get a lot more in depth into all of this in Strip Club Mastery. If you like this email, you are going to LOVE my book!

I have to run, so I want to let you know that I'm keeping the price at $39.97 for a little while longer. Just think... you can buy a lap dance at the club for MUCH more... or, you can read my book and get the real thing back at their place after you leave the club with them!

I put everything I know about seducing strippers and getting VIP status into my magnum opus. Use it to elevate your game and master the strip club scene. I even added my personal cheat sheet to the offer for free. Trust me... you'll know how good it is the moment you download it!

If you've already read the preview chapters and want to take advantage of my 60-day No Hassle Money-back Guarantee then click the link below:

goo.gl/e22DBa

It's loaded with tons of info you can use at the club tonight. And, just to be clear... it's a RISK FREE trial and if you're not happy, you don't pay... PERIOD.

See you in the club,

Diggs

P.S. - If you haven't checked out the preview chapters, why haven't you? What are you waiting for? There's no obligation and you can get started right now. Here's that link again below:

goo.gl/62HL4T

Strip Club Mastery: The Ultimate Guide to Stripper Seduction & VIP Status
    www.stripclubmastery.com

mikeya02

Joined Jan 2010
    Clubs: 2
    Reviews: 2
    1 Hour Ago • Crazyjoe, you're up.....
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Lol
  • MixedNuts
    9 years ago
    I don't want a stripper as a girlfriend, I want to go into the club get a hot girl to suck my cock and swallow my jizz, throw her some cash and do the same to her girlfriend.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Amen brother
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Greasing bouncers? I hope your kidding. Who the fuck does that?
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Walmart always seems to have lots of nuts but not the ones I'm looking for half the time.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion