tuscl

customers who SPEND MONEY on THE SAME stripper each time they see her and think

There may be some CUSTOMERS who SPEND MONEY on the same stripper in a club who think that this stripper actually LIKES THEM. Some "men" need to WAKE UP! If you are SPENDING MONEY on a stripper, especially on a REGULAR BASIS, then it is probably the MONEY that she is attracted to and NOT YOU!!

5 comments

• RomanticLover
    20 years ago
    why exclusively?
  • TopGunGlen
    20 years ago
    I spend money on the same strippers, because they do their job well, not because I mistakenly think we will have a close long term personal relationship in the outside world. I am a customer, not a sucker. Going to a club is just for fun RL, not for true love. Get over it.
  • RomanticLover
    20 years ago
    who has done it?
  • RomanticLover
    20 years ago
    sounds like you might have been TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF by a stripper
  • topcat2
    20 years ago
    Every person and every situation. I have dated a number of dancers and when I am seeing one outside work I dance with her exclusively at work. If unattached I try several dancers in an evening.

The fact that dancers make there living by what they get from coustomers should not surprise anyone. I have known many dancers who do like their regular coustomers, having a dancer friend is not difficult as long as both remember it is also her job.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion