tuscl

It is fun to be a kid

crazyjoe
Colorado
I went to Twin Peaks last nite after not going for quite a while. I had a hot extra flirty waitress which is always fun. She liked my dirty jokes and was fun as hell. I ordered wings that came complete with a wet nap. After i was done and she cleared everything away i asked her if she would do me a huge favor. She agreed so i tore open the wet nap and handed it to her, then held my hands up like a kid about to get their hands cleaned by mom. She looked at me and hesitated for a second and said yea sure. So there she was cleaning my hands up...lol

9 comments

• warhawks
    9 years ago

Did you tell her: "Thank you mommy....?"
  • knight_errant
    9 years ago
    Nice. You know, wearing a big diaper and sitting in a giant crib runs $500-$1,000/hr in NYC. You've found the loophole.
  • DoctorPhil
    9 years ago
    @crazyjoe “It is fun to be a kid”

san_jose_guy seems to think so

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tnyDzpI…
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Nice Joe, my fav at the club once cut my steak and fed me. Of course she kept trying to pull it away to tease me.
  • MrBater2010
    9 years ago
    I think I said is before. I had a flirty waitress at Hooters AGES ago... When she brought the check she left her Norcross High School Class of _____ pin. Yeah it was the same year. I don't think they hired under 18 waitress, but if you have to think about the age you probably shouldn't....
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    You're a brilliant man crazyjoe!

Just remember, you're only young once but you can be childish until the day you die! ;)
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    You found it fun to have you hands cleaned by someone? Ok, I guess everyone has their childish quirks. Never heard that one before but hey, old people have their own version of fun I suppose.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    @mikeya02 yeah you're a cool kat. I would have taken said fork and stabbed her hand if she EVER tried to play games with me by pulling away my food. Feeding me is one thing. Teasing me with food in her hand is entrance into the danger zone.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    That is awesome mikeya. Once i did that at Hooters and got my hands cleaned, then the manager ( hot ass young lady) washed my hands too. I must have been Xtra dirty that day
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion