Best mileage ever in a club

ShotDisc
Florida
Tuesday, June 29, 2004 2:59 PM
where, when and all the details please

13 comments

• zoombazee
    20 years ago
    Where I'm from, there are no high-class clubs. Hell, there's very little of anything that's high-class. And I agree, it's the low-class places that let you go the furthest, or at least used to. I once had a dancer plant her muff right on my mouth and say "For an extra $20, you can stick your tongue up in there". A year or two later at this same club the lap dances weren't even topless but the dancer told me the back room was $50 for anything I wanted. Another club I went to had VIP rooms with speakeasy-style peep holes behind the couches so the dancers could see if the cops came in. And in another club I finger-fucked a dancer during a lap dance. But I haven't found anything like this in the last year or two due to LE.
  • terrymac77
    20 years ago
    I agree that most of the upscale clubs are a waste of money other than for eyecandy and window shopping. I have been to some second class clubs on the East Coast and gotten a lot of mileage. In one I had a girl who I saw regularly who gave great great bj's, I mean she knew what I was there for, she'd pick a nice long song, get me done QUICK and then hang out, sort of relaxing for a few. I saw her so often she asked for aride home one day, and I mean HOME to her house, she trusted me. She thanked me with a 2 girl session for one price the next time I came in, same rules but with the both of them. Her 'friend' was visiting her from Texas and has a cute little drawl. They lapped it up and sat down and chilled. Most mileage...Ive been offered the full deal, I just prefer the bj, much sexier to watch the head going up and down!!
  • Dain
    20 years ago
    In the MSC in SF. With at least seven girls I've had lunch at the Y. It was always straightforward. I just told the girl that I'd really enjoy making her cum by licking her clit, and she agreed immediately. The best ever was two forty minute sessions with a black girl who cummed five times each session.
  • ShotDisc
    20 years ago
    Thanks guys.
  • pop
    20 years ago
    Likely all fiction, but try this page: [view link] "The next song is up and she quietly kneels between my thighs and start struggling with my belt. I move her hand aside and unzip my fly. It's Free Willy time. Two seconds later, he's between her perky tits getting a gentle massage. Ooo, he likes. Then she goes down on me in earnest. Woo hoo. I grab her hair and start pushing her head up and down while thrusting my dick into her mouth. She didn't flinch."
  • DandyDan
    20 years ago
    If that's what you mean, I have never had BBBJ in a club, and I have certainly never done any insertion. I have had a few HJ's before.
  • Jpac73
    20 years ago
    shotdisc why are you having unprotected sex with a woman you don't even Know??? That's too risky for me.
  • DandyDan
    20 years ago
    My guess as to what you mean is: Have I ever had a girl who ever made me cum while she was giving a lapdance? If that's what you mean, yes, that's happened to me before. And it's always at the sleazier type of clubs where it happens. One of the girls who did it seemed to love the fact she made me cum, too.
  • ShotDisc
    20 years ago
    Guys, you are making this way too hard. I am just looking for stories about experiences. Like the time I got an unexpected BBBJ from a drunk dancer in South ALA. or the time I full insertion with a young preg dancer in TN. that kind of stuff. this isn't rocket science.
  • baltimoreboy
    20 years ago
    For high mileage, the place to go is SF, although I hear they are cracking down lately.
  • ShotDisc
    20 years ago
    thanks for the info. I understand the concept. I was looking for specifics.
  • verfolgung
    20 years ago
    SHOTDISC: If your refering to extras, then I will say that I have never gotten extras or gone to a club looking for extras. Even if I had, I would not describe an experience here. It would be like hanging a sign "HEY LE RAID THIS PLACE AND SHUT IT DOWN!"
  • Jpac73
    20 years ago
    To me you get the best mileage at the more sleazier clubs. I have had good and bad experiences at both the upscale gentleman clubs and the more Ghetto clubs. You might have your 8's 9's and 10's at the upscale clubs but chances are the club is real strict and you stand less of a chance of hooking up with one of them afterwards. Now the sleazier clubs might only have 6's & 7's but you are more apt to getting extras or a phone number for some action later on. I have never did anything inside the club but I have been propositioned a few times and both times they were at the more sleazier clubs. The management doesn't care, the girl went right up to the D.J. booth and wrote her number down to give to me. I have even seen some girls leave the club with a guy(Management knows what's up but as long as they aren't doing it at the club they don't care.)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion