tuscl

Splenda Daddies.....

Guys who try to be Sugar Daddies, but lacks adequate funds. That's me I guess.

17 comments

• EarlTee
    9 years ago
    +1
  • rell
    9 years ago
    lol
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    Lol...good one. Wonder if that will catch on?
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Lol
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    sounds like a new soft drink. lol
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Too much Splenda can give you the shits. :)
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Here's what a Real Sugar Daddy looks like

'The average American Sugar Daddy is now 39 years old, makes $275,301 annually and spends approximately $5100 per month on his sugar baby"

And Atlanta has passed San Francisco as the SB capital of the U.S.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Ironically, "Sugar Babies" is now showing on Lifetime. It looks like one SD is older and richer than the average. Omg, the old guy just died of a heart attack in bed. I can't handle this...lol
  • jestrite50
    9 years ago
    I spent close to that on a dancer per month when I was paying her rent, utilities, groceries, clothing. I did it for 6 months at a stretch twice ! Never Again I'm proud to say. I'm a recovering Sugar Daddy ! Thanks to SDA I have Kicked the disease ! Sugar Daddys Anonymous ! LOL !
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Weird shit some guys get themselves into.
  • georgebailey
    9 years ago
    The weirder the better.
    Why do you think we're all here?
    Haha..
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    i love being a Sugar Daddy. Best $5100 per month that Ive ever spent.
  • TheFword
    9 years ago
    mikeya02,

Ha, ha, good one.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I had an on again off again favorite when I first started clubbing. She said something about me being a sugar daddy and when I found out what that meant, told her no. Next thing I know, she got pissed before understanding I meant it. She came back in 3 months though. Acted like nothing ever happened except she never asked me to pay her for nothing and never said anything about possibly being a sugar daddy again. I didn't realize when she came back I was getting moved up to potential bf. She lived too far away for that after she moved. I drove 2 hours to her place once or twice and drove back in the same day and that was enough for me. moved on without telling her until I really was moving.
  • Imamutt
    9 years ago
    Splenda Daddies, I like that. I have worked for several clubs, and been a regular customer as well. I have gotten acquainted with several dancers in and out of the club. So, now I am getting a little older. I have a great wife who is more than happy for me to get out once in a while. There is a dancer I see on occasion. She is a beautiful and fun companion. If we go out, I pay our way. If we stay in, I furnish everything. Sometimes I give her a little money, not a lot. I don't have the means to gift her houses, cars, and precious gems. Splenda Daddy, it is.
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    "Splenda Daddy" has been used at SW since I've been posting there, so it's not a new term for me. :)
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    I've heard the term for a long time as well. First time I heard it though, it was "Nutrasweet Daddy".
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion