Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Splenda Daddies.....

mikeya02

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Guys who try to be Sugar Daddies, but lacks adequate funds. That's me I guess.

Replies (17)Latest

Profile picture for EarlTee
EarlTee
•

+1

Profile picture for rell
rell
•

lol

Profile picture for Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
•

Lol...good one. Wonder if that will catch on?

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Lol

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

sounds like a new soft drink. lol

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Too much Splenda can give you the shits. :)

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Here's what a Real Sugar Daddy looks like

'The average American Sugar Daddy is now 39 years old, makes $275,301 annually and spends approximately $5100 per month on his sugar baby"

And Atlanta has passed San Francisco as the SB capital of the U.S.

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Ironically, "Sugar Babies" is now showing on Lifetime. It looks like one SD is older and richer than the average. Omg, the old guy just died of a heart attack in bed. I can't handle this...lol

Profile picture for jestrite50
jestrite50
•

I spent close to that on a dancer per month when I was paying her rent, utilities, groceries, clothing. I did it for 6 months at a stretch twice ! Never Again I'm proud to say. I'm a recovering Sugar Daddy ! Thanks to SDA I have Kicked the disease ! Sugar Daddys Anonymous ! LOL !

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Weird shit some guys get themselves into.

Profile picture for georgebailey
georgebailey
•

The weirder the better.
Why do you think we're all here?
Haha..

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

i love being a Sugar Daddy. Best $5100 per month that Ive ever spent.

Profile picture for TheFword
TheFword
•

mikeya02,

Ha, ha, good one.

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

I had an on again off again favorite when I first started clubbing. She said something about me being a sugar daddy and when I found out what that meant, told her no. Next thing I know, she got pissed before understanding I meant it. She came back in 3 months though. Acted like nothing ever happened except she never asked me to pay her for nothing and never said anything about possibly being a sugar daddy again. I didn't realize when she came back I was getting moved up to potential bf. She lived too far away for that after she moved. I drove 2 hours to her place once or twice and drove back in the same day and that was enough for me. moved on without telling her until I really was moving.

Profile picture for Imamutt
Imamutt
•

Splenda Daddies, I like that. I have worked for several clubs, and been a regular customer as well. I have gotten acquainted with several dancers in and out of the club. So, now I am getting a little older. I have a great wife who is more than happy for me to get out once in a while. There is a dancer I see on occasion. She is a beautiful and fun companion. If we go out, I pay our way. If we stay in, I furnish everything. Sometimes I give her a little money, not a lot. I don't have the means to gift her houses, cars, and precious gems. Splenda Daddy, it is.

Profile picture for NinaBambina
NinaBambina
•

"Splenda Daddy" has been used at SW since I've been posting there, so it's not a new term for me. :)

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

I've heard the term for a long time as well. First time I heard it though, it was "Nutrasweet Daddy".

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement