tuscl

Advice on Dallas Clubs?

cnyknight
New York
I am traveling into the DFW area for work. As always I am checking out and reading the reviews but there are a lot of clubs and I can really seem to gauge what club is the best bang for the buck and time I am there. Any advice would be appreciated folks ... thanks!

11 comments

• JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Baby Dolls is one of my fav clubs. If you haven't been there before, then you really should go.

The only downsides to BD are (i) its topless not nude (but I think that's true of most Dallas clubs), (ii) ITC extras are very unlikely, and (iii) every third or fourth song is country. But they have a huge selection of very hot women, and the dances are usually pretty high mileage. The crowds will be big in the evening, so you can't be passive in going after the dancers that you want.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    When asking for club info; one should specify specifics of what they are looking for; e.g:

+ extras a must
    + black or white dancers
    + spinners vs curvier girls
    + upscale or dive

The most popular club in DFW is Baby Dolls Dallas (there is also Baby Dolls Fort Worth but it's a totally different club). BDs is a large club; well-managed; lots of dancers w/ above avg looks; and decent dayshift.

I used to live in Big-D up to 5 years ago and still keep up w/ the reviews; but my info is not first hand recent info.

Buck's Forth Worth (not the Dallas location) seems to get good reviews and seems well liked.

Cabaret Royale is a decent club and some extras can be had there – dancers would create chair-forts using the high-back chairs but a recent review stated they may get rid of the high-back chairs on the main floor – IDK if this is just a rumor or real.

Jaguars also seems to get a fair # of reviews.

Unless extras are a must; I'd say Baby Dolls is the best club to visit – the only downside is they used to play a country song every 4th song or so – dances are $20 and are topless w/ good contact – do not pay for VIP thinking you will get anything more than a dance.

Most Dallas clubs close at 2:00 a.m. and some close later (there are a few stay open past 2 a.m. but not the norm).

• crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Baby Dolls
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    Baby Dolls is a clip joint. Go there if you enjoy tourist traps with high hustles and very expensive liquor. Now there is some eye candy as well and I've heard positive things about the LDs, but I got bored there pretty quick truth be told. Might be worth a stop, but have a backuo ready.

I would avoid Jaguars unless you enjoy nude byob clubs where they don't actually get nude.

Best bang for your buck is probably Cabaret Royale during the day, but I enjoyed my evening visit there as well.

For a down and dirty topless place, go to Lipstixx. The talent levels vary greatly, but over the years I sourced a couple of diamonds in the rough from there. IME takeout is not hard to arrange there.

If you like full nude, my vote is for Pandoras. But for those who are a little skittish in a grittier place, you could also do worse than the Clubhouse if you can stand loud music. Remember that full nude in Dallas is byob, but you can bring any liquor you want and all they charge you for at the bar is ice (usually $1) and mixers/water if you need them.
  • DoctorPhil
    9 years ago
    @rickdugan “Remember that full nude in Dallas is byob, but you can bring any liquor you want and all they charge you for at the bar is ice (usually $1) and mixers/water if you need them.”

but aren’t all those private membership only clubs based on the famous California swinger clubs business model? at least that’s what the basement dwelling intellectual giant san_jose_guy told me
  • bubba267
    9 years ago
    Baby Dolls. Like Papi, I lived in Dallas previously. Quantity and Quality are hard to beat. Defining extras- bjs are next to impossible. Very discrete fs is possible and has happened, wear a long shirttail to cover up quickly. Has are readily available. I had a favorite when I lived there that was absolutely one of most beautful girls I'd ever seen in a club before or since. She figure out a way to slip me inside her on almost all of our last 5 months.

Agree VIP doesn't get anything extra, but we went to the little area behind the stairs and it was the first time she did her reverse cowgirl trick. Looked like a regular lapper to everyone walking by...I guess except for the ridiculous grin I had on my face.....
  • bubba267
    9 years ago
    Has = hjs
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    BabyDolls BYOB?

So are people becoming members when they pay and go in? Does the club have to have some sort of special license to allow BYOB, or does making it a members only club allow this, or is Dallas just a place where any business can do BYOB?

Do they decline to apply for a liquor license because that way they are not subject to lots of additional rules? Or is it because they are members only and hence exempted from the laws about public sex and lewd conduct?

From how much people like Babydolls it comes across that probably all it comes down to is just that they hire as many dancers as possible, knowing that this way they won't follow any rules.

If you can get friendly with a girl in the front room, then it is no clip joint. Clip joints are always based on the lure that you can do more in the back room, if you just pay the toll. This is the Deja Vu formula, and is an update on something which goes way way back.

Fortunately Deja Vu seems to only have Centerfolds in San Francisco now.

SJG
  • topmandd
    9 years ago
    cnyknight - if you have bucks - go to the Lodge. The gals there are of higher caliber IMHO. But you're going to pay for it. They have an upstairs area, but i've never partaken. Personally I'd at least give Baby Dolls a try - and just be patient and prepared to say no a few hundred times to get what you want - and if you find one you want you have to be VERY obvious to her. My past experiences at Rhino were less than satisfactory, and wasn't impressed with Mens Club. Those are all i tried because I've had a couple acceptable times at Baby Dolls. If you want FS - I'd be looking at OTC anyways.
  • bubba267
    9 years ago
    sjg...nope, Baby Dolls is topless and full bar.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    bubba267, Just to make sure that I understand you then, so they serve alcohol and have a liquor license, and you cannot BYOB, and they are officially only topless. Thank you for that clarification. I still assume that they maintain as many girls as possible there, and that this is one of the main reasons for it's appeal.

Have other people been to BYOB clubs? I'm interested to know where they are. And then the obvious questions are How and Why.

How do they do this? Are they making you into a member when you pay and enter? Is it just in a place where drinking in retail businesses is allowed?

Then, Why do they do this? Most all the others know that liquor license + pussy = huge profits. Clubs only deviate from this if there is a strong reason.

One reason is that in California and Nevada, you can't serve alcohol and have full nudity.

But another reason is that if they make it into a members only space, as Swingers Clubs do, then you are exempted from laws about public lewdness or sex acts. But then if they do this the only alcohol they can have is BYOB.

Thanks,

SJG
    https://sites.google.com/site/sjgportal/

X ft. Ray Manzeriek, Universal Corner live
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbKZBMdKfF4
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion