tuscl

I'm Pretty Sure it was a White Guy

goldmongerATL
The Square Above Charlie Weaver
Stripper babies. OUR stripper babies?

Found a girl at a club known for free flowing extras. After three (as she called them) finger fuck dances, we stopped and ordered drinks for what I assumed would be her VIP pitch. Up front she tells me she does not do VIP any more and has become a good girl (I hold back tears). She makes enough money doing her Finger Fuck Dances. She said she stopped once she had her kid. She called her kid an "accident" and her explanation blew me away.

She starts telling me that when she used to do 4 or 5 "tricks" a night (her word. do they really call us "tricks"?) she did it mostly bareback because she hates condoms. She only used a condom if the "trick" insisted. She ended up pregnant and said "I'm pretty sure it was a white guy".

Do we have little "mistakes" running around out there? What are the chances? What would you do if your favorite said she's pregnant and it's either you or one of her 20 other regulars?

12 comments

• rickdugan
    9 years ago
    Congratulate her and her boyfriend for the birth of their new baby.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Is this 1957? Haven't dancers learned how to practice birth control yet?
  • goldmongerATL
    9 years ago
    @motorhead - doing some math, if birth control is 99% effective and she is doing 100 guys a month...
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Good ole Gwen used to do that many every day. She finally got knocked up but we knew it wasn't vincemichaels' kid because it was black. She convinced her white BF that the baby's complexion was due to her Italian heritage.

It wouldn't happen to me because, among other things, I am more selective in who I get intimate with.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    That's true!!!! :)
  • Dancer_
    9 years ago
    To begin with, I am shocked that guys weren't afraid to have sex with a woman who is ready to "do a trick" without rubber. And did not care about bringing some nasty stuff home, to their SO's.
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    I'm amazed that so many of you are amazed by the prevalence of bb action nowadays. You guys really need to get out more. In the last several years fear of STDs seems to have decreased a lot in the stripper population. There are now plenty of girls out there willing to just "slip it in" ITC and all too many OTC girls seem to leave it up to the guys on the protection front.

As in all things, I think that money has driven many of these girls to forego protection, since a lot of guys aren't as eager to purchase for covered services. For high frequency girls, I think that intolerance to excessive penetration by latex, which I've been told can be an irritant after too much exposure, can also a factor.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Snip, snip.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    “... Haven't dancers learned how to practice birth control ...”

Strippers are not known to make sensible choices – even more so ones that do BB.
  • grand1511
    9 years ago
    For moral reasons, I don't believe strip club health insurance plans cover contraception!!!
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    I don't understand bb sex with a sex worker from either party. If she's willing to fuck you w\o a rubber, she probably fucks anybody bb. And from the sex workers perspective if he wants to fuck you bb doesn't he want to fuck everybody(nevermind just sex workers)bare?
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Fuck yeah. I TOLD you it was a white guy

http://youtu.be/K5VlJo-XYGE
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion