tuscl

Another one bites the dust.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb

6 comments

• JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Never heard of the town but it still pisses me off when the hypocritical "Christians" drive a club owner to give up.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    JS69 - Rapid City is home to Mount Rushmore.
  • mjx01
    9 years ago
    Belle Starr is (was?) better anyway... not a good sign that the last review of Belle Starr was in 2014
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I've heard of Mount Rushmore, obviously. But I'm not goin if they don't have any strip clubs.
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    One of my cousins lives there. Of course, she wouldn't be caught dead there. FWIW, Rapid City is on the way to Sturgis.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Rapid City first came to my attention as a young teenager. I can remember a devastating flood that occurred there in the early 1970's

I spend a few days there in the summer of 1981. I was part of a caravan of geology students heading out to western Montana for summer field camp. While in Rapid City, we studied the geology of the Black Hills. Visited Mt Rushmore, toured a working gold mine. If you like rocks, The South Dakota School of Mines has a fabulous (and free) museum that houses a very nice mineral collection. The school also offers the only Master's Degree in the U.S. specifically in Paleoentology. (At other schools you get a MS in geology and specialize in paleo). So if your kids are in to dinosaurs, they have a nice of Dino's and other fossils too.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion