Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Another one bites the dust.

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Never heard of the town but it still pisses me off when the hypocritical "Christians" drive a club owner to give up.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

JS69 - Rapid City is home to Mount Rushmore.

Profile picture for mjx01
mjx01
•

Belle Starr is (was?) better anyway... not a good sign that the last review of Belle Starr was in 2014

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

I've heard of Mount Rushmore, obviously. But I'm not goin if they don't have any strip clubs.

Profile picture for DandyDan
DandyDan
•

One of my cousins lives there. Of course, she wouldn't be caught dead there. FWIW, Rapid City is on the way to Sturgis.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Rapid City first came to my attention as a young teenager. I can remember a devastating flood that occurred there in the early 1970's

I spend a few days there in the summer of 1981. I was part of a caravan of geology students heading out to western Montana for summer field camp. While in Rapid City, we studied the geology of the Black Hills. Visited Mt Rushmore, toured a working gold mine. If you like rocks, The South Dakota School of Mines has a fabulous (and free) museum that houses a very nice mineral collection. The school also offers the only Master's Degree in the U.S. specifically in Paleoentology. (At other schools you get a MS in geology and specialize in paleo). So if your kids are in to dinosaurs, they have a nice of Dino's and other fossils too.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement