tuscl

Preferences in Dancer's bodies

Thursday, July 22, 2004 5:14 AM
Okay guys... 'fess up, do you like: Real or Fake boobs? Big hips or slim hips? Blonde/Brunette/Redhead/Bald... :D Are you an Ass man or a Boob man? I love a girl with nice hips, breasts didn't used to be important, but I am finding them more important as time goes on...hmm...Love all types of hair color...

11 comments

• TopGunGlen
    20 years ago
    Blondes, especially natural blondes, which are rare in the extreme. Natural breasts just move better too. I also kind of have a thing for skinny butts, although most like the big booty type. I do not like a lot of cellulite on the thighs. Also, slender ankles and shapely calves. No tattoos, but a little belly piercing is okay.
  • Clubber
    20 years ago
    Let's face it guys, most any woman in a club can get a rise out of us, unless you run into (and I sure have) a real porker!
  • CuerpodelDelito
    20 years ago
    Nice, natural boobies and a firm, round ass is what makes my dick go up.
  • FONDL
    20 years ago
    WiseGuy, I'm sure you're right. The truth often hurts.
  • WiseGuy
    20 years ago
    Ouch FONDL. If there were any dancers still here posting i'm sure you would be getting quite a few replys.
  • ShotDisc
    20 years ago
    my original post said almost black hair. i am not fond of the young looking girls. and i especially don't like the ones who look anorexic. nationality is not really important. I do like them older, a little meaty and definitely naturally busty.
  • FONDL
    20 years ago
    I like a small, fit, cute, all natural girl-next-door type girl who is friendly, outgoing and has some intelligence and a good sense of humor. Size of boobs is unimportant as long as they are firm and natural, in fact I like small because it give a girl the little-girl look. I'm alwways surprise how few dancers appear to be fit. How can you make your living as a professional dancer and not be fit? I avoid the girls who aren't fit, they obviously don't take their job seriously.
  • Jpac73
    20 years ago
    Okay shotdisc not trying to be funny but how is it that a Girl will have natural lightblue eyes and have Dark Jet Black Hair? The women I have seen that aren't African American who have Jet Black hair also have DarkBrown eyes. I myself like Curly Jetblack Hair but I still find some Blonds attractive. I am a sucker for nice firm, Full legs. She doens't have to have big breast that is just a extra plus. I am not into the fake boobs. They don't feel soft but are sort of hard.
  • SirCharls
    20 years ago
    Wow...totally spaced on the nipple part and forgot to include other races! oops. I do love Asian women (tho, are there some with fine asses?), and have always wondered if there were some Indian women out there who were Taj Mahal worthy...
  • ShotDisc
    20 years ago
    perfect dancer... big natural boobs. big nipples. large dark areola. dark almost black hair, bright blue eyes. (natural redhead with green eyes can be substituted). has to have some meat on her bones. no anorexics. NO TATTOOS. normal piercings ok. can be a little older. not afraid to be aggressive on the couch.
  • Clubber
    20 years ago
    I am a breast man, but if anything makes it for me, it is Asian women. Loooong jet black hair does it every time..
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion