tuscl

Midget dancers

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Little People of America (LPA) defines dwarfism as a medical or genetic condition that usually results in an adult height of 4'10" or shorter, among both men and women, although in some cases a person with a dwarfing condition may be slightly taller than that.

I got 4 smoking dances from a stripper yesterday that was 4'11" but she didn't look like any "midget" that I have ever seen. She just looked like a very cute, petite dancer with a nice proportioned body.

22 comments

• JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    PM me her number and I'll put her in touch with the midget shot guy. They'd make a great couple.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    You can't say "midget". Didn't you get the message from the PC police that it's been added to the ever growing list of banned words and symbols that offend someone.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    A tiny little petite dancer who has normal-person proportions would be pretty fucking awesome! There's a girl at a club I go to who is probably around 4'11" or 5', a bit chubby now, but when she started a few years ago, had one of the most gorgeous perfect bodies ever. Totally loved getting dances from that tiny little thing!
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Scat,is she also good at picking lettuce?
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Midget midget midget midget.

I'll expect the PC police at my door sometime this afternoon.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    What are you supposed to say, very short growth challenged people? or dwarfs?

I read one article somewhere that suggested the Earth used to have giants long ago. In effect we would be the short people. Hobbits. The movies got it all wrong as far as which group we were. I guess we would be short compared to 9 to 10 ft tall giants. Supposedly some parts of our government are aware of giant skeletons and have it all under wraps. They don't want to alarm the public with all these far out notions that we were not top of the food chain.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Along the lines of what Subraman said about having normal person proportions – I've always been more attracted to shorter women b/c often times they tend to be more stacked.

For me someone under 4”7 or so would probably be too small – there is a petite black dancer I know (w/ a very nice bod) whom is 4”9 – you can tell she is short but off the bat one would not consider her a little-person (nor does she have little-person characteristics).

Ive gotten plenty of hot dances from short but well put together dancers in the 4”10 to 5”0 range and I've loved them.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    I was nuts over one once
  • VeryBigDawg
    9 years ago
    .... And if my memory serves me right she is 95lbs soaking wet. Shadow, you are stealing all my best girls. :)
  • Mr_O
    9 years ago
    The proper term, is "Little Fucker".
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    The earth having giants is in the Bible, Genesis.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    VBD - 95lbs? I think closer to 85lbs. she definitely fits my definition of spinner.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    When I was growing up, "midget" and "dwarf" meant two slightly different things, i.e. the former is proportional, and the latter is not.

Is that no longer the case?
  • beguiled
    9 years ago
    "I was nuts over one once" - nice one, mikey!
  • rl27
    9 years ago
    Some of the best dances I have had were from dancers around the 4'8 to 4'10 range, and weighing under 90lbs. Smaller dancers seem to fit my lap better, and are able to move around a lot better in tight quarters.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Small dancers make me feel well-endowed

:)
  • jester214
    9 years ago
    If they're height is caused by a medical issue it's dwarfism. Midget is a word that generally described the more proportional people with dwarfism.

PC or not, I can see how they may not like be called "midget".
  • metaldude
    9 years ago
    Mr_O + 1
  • bvino
    9 years ago
    What the hell? Is "little people" less derogatory. I use midget and dwarf and the hell with modernism.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

I like girls who are 5'2" to 5'3" or so... With 5 or 6" stripper heels, they are in that 5'8" range that I just love...
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    USAC sanctions some Midget Car events.

Are they going to have to change the name to "little car" races?
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I also find “little person” demeaning – a more humane name would be “vertically challenged”
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion