tuscl

Who is up for group sex?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
AUBURN, Mass. (WHDH) -
Police on Wednesday discovered an illegal sex party at an Auburn hotel when they burst into a hotel room and found 27 naked individuals.

The women had been promised $5,000 to $10,000 for sex but were later told they would be working at a swingers party.

The men ranged from 20 to early 60s, police said.

Inside the room, police found 22 naked men and five naked women.

Police received a tip that a couple was running the party through an advertisement they had posted online.

All 27 people will be summonsed to court in connection with the party.

The couple, 45-year-old John Lowell and 39-year-old Courtney Nicholopoulos, were arrested for running the party and ripping off the women.

The women never got paid.

9 comments

• GACA
    9 years ago
    It was fun in college but I'd have 2nd and 10th thought today. It's like the older I got the grosser other people got.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    The ratio of men to women are WAY too high. Almost a sausage fest.

I've never been a fan of swinging or orgies. Not my thing.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    Once there is a second guy that's one too many dudes for my tastes. Lol There can be many women tho.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    27 people in a hotel room? How big was the room?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Zvugeba…
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Yeah way too many dudes. If its an even ratio or more girls maybe.
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    I've asked Mrs sea her thoughts before and we're both in agreement that men are pigs and any more than me is one too many. Women on the other hand; the more the merrier.
  • londonguy
    9 years ago
    If the women never got paid why didn't they just leave, maybe they thought they would get paid at the end ?

• PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Whatever happened to "whatever happens behind closed doors between consenting adults is nobody's fucking business"?
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

Way too many dudes and way too few chicks.

Now, if it was 27 women and just me.... Then hell yeah! lol.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion