tuscl

Who likes ethnic clubs (Rickyboy)?

Mate27
TUSCL’s #1 Soothsayer!
Assume the dollar goes further here, and according to Rickyboy's posts I bet the OTC is available almost to 40% of the dancers. So if your value is high and odds are probable, why wouldn't you be a Rickyboy and go for it? I mean hard working girls who u know you're not going to date leads to only one thing, cash for play! At least it's more understood in this atmosphere.

I was gathering in on the underbelly of a dive bar today with many ethnic backgrounds working, and I thought to myself this is where the professional PL would go to make himself feel like he's a boss. If this is true for you please pipe in. I had a girl tell me that most guys don't have the stamina for round two in this place, and overheard another girl telling a patron where they can meet OTC. I heard $200 plus dinner. Most girls were doing one or two dances after chatting up with their clients for a couple songs. That means a night of working hard for 5-6 hours for $200 or else have a dinner, relax, and fuck for the same price occupying 3 hours of time.

Rickyboy.....or other PLs, tell us if you're a fan of ethnic clubs. High five the bouncers and grease the manager on the way out of the club with your arm around your OTC trophy!

4 comments

• Dougster
    9 years ago
    Fuck that faggot RickyBoy!
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    Depends what ethnicity we are talking about?

Actually I'm lying :)

But I do required just a just a smidgen of class
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Sorry,blue eyed blondes.Sieg Heil.
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    True, but if you're looking for your ego to also be stroked, as some guys want, then take out is your thing at higher odds.

I could care less about OTC myself. ITC is more than enough with out the VIP.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion