tuscl

Boob test evaluation, test your skills and post results here

Tuesday, August 10, 2004 9:30 PM
Just wondering how good everyone is at evaluating real versus fake. Take the test. Hopefully this link works. a boob test if not then go here and post results back here [view link]

7 comments

• pinhead
    20 years ago
    I'm usually not a big fan of 'the fakes', but my 'sunday afternoon delight' has one of the best jobs I've ever seen. Vflng can attest to that.
  • Kyle1111
    20 years ago
    OK, so we have some good titty jobs that look natural. But the real test is feel and even more important are the breast still sensitive . . . It seems like a good strip club promo to conduct a squeeze test with free dances as first prize. I've seen breasts that seem to good to be true and they even felt too good to be true . . . so I guess it makes no difference if those are fake or real . . . Still, I have this bias that good fakes don't look or feel as good naturals . . .
  • Kyle1111
    20 years ago
    Scored 16 out of 20. Not too happy with that score. On the positive side perhaps there are good titty jobs.
  • verfolgung
    20 years ago
    Scored a 17! Not too shabby if I say so myself. Natural is a VERY important in my book.
  • casualguy
    20 years ago
    I remember one girl's fake boobs were hard as a rock. I don't want to get a black eye by getting hit in the head by those rocks. I just remembered another dancer who had just recently had breast implants. She made me enjoy them by telling me her doctor told her that her breasts should be massaged. She had me doing the massaging which I enjoyed. I was never sure if her doctor really told her that or not but I didn't ask questions. I agree, if you can see the boobs move, it is much easier to tell if fake or real unlike a stationary slide test.
  • lopaw
    20 years ago
    Speaking of "fake" ones...have you ever had a lap and encountered ice-cold fake boobs? It's happened to me a couple of times. It's interesting that some dancers fake boobs are so cold, while others are nice and toasty warm.
  • casualguy
    20 years ago
    I'm a natural. I don't think the link worked though. If anyone knows how to do the link properly please tell me. Thanks.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion