• jackslash
    9 years ago
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Right in SJG's neighborhood.

@SJG: been to it yet. Opinions?
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    Heh, or you could ask someone who has been there instead of just read about it :)

Friday afternoon buffet is the crowning achievement of Gold Club. Arguably, the club in general has the hottest girls in the city already. Friday afternoon is packed with them, total hotties -- last time I was there, I stayed for an hour, and I lost count of how many girls, once every couple of minutes another girl I hadn't seen would come out of the back. The place gets packed almost like a Saturday night, which puts it off my list -- I specifically seek out slow hustle buyers markets, which is why I avoid weekend nights, but Friday afternoon at GC is like a weekend night, sucker customers drastically outnumbering and paying top dollar to smokin' hot hustlers. The buffet is actually 5 days a week, and shockingly good FOR A STRIP CLUB BUFFET.

When I go, on slower days, there's still lots of beautiful girls, just not quite so many, and of course the hottest of the hottest, who usually only show up busy weekend nights, aren't in attendance. The buffet is still there. The hustle is far far slower and more relaxed. I only do VIPs so I can't remember the lap dance prices exactly, I think there's a $20 mostly-air dance and 2-for-$60 light touch airdance. $100 VIP dance is more private, but like all alcohol clubs in the city, moderate-touch at most. There's more expensive champagne room dances also.

As with all alcohol clubs, OTC is the way to go, if you know how to do it
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Pull my finger
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Not much chance that SJG will have an opinion on a club that he has never been to.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    SF Gold Club
    http://www.forbes.com/sites/ryanmac/2015…

No I've not been there. It has alcohol and is just topless, and lots of people talk about it for lunch. Lots of the South Bay dancers have danced there, or at least it is the SF club they will admit to having danced at.

I love lunch at the Sunnyvale Brass Rail. But the whole experience is much cheaper than going to the SF Gold Club would be.

ALso consider, the only real reason they are only topless is just so that they can serve alcohol. So for this reason it's appeal to me is lessened. The alcohol license makes them subject to more rules. If one is going to go to San Francisco and pay San Francisco prices, it should be for more than titties and food.

SJG
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    " If one is going to go to San Francisco and pay San Francisco prices, it should be for more than titties and food."

More than titties and food. At a strip club. SJG, WTF? are you suggesting that somebody might have sex with a stripper? I mean sex for money? Without romancing her?....

Does your mom know about this?
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    Careful JS; he might c&p a witty comeback he found while googling.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    This club reminds me of the now closed "Wild Goose" near LAX. I'm sure lopaw will agree with me that they had a great lunch buffet too. It was filled with airport and aerospace workers.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Remember that SF Gold Club is in the South of Market, the area with all the "live work spaces" going back to Mayor Willy Brown and the Dot Com Boom. I think this is why they are associating the place with "tekkies". Remember too that news papers usually deal in social stereotypes.

Unfortunately ever since the dot com boom, High Tech can mean almost anything, like for example this Ellissa Shevinsky who writes application programs for cell phones to try and sell eyeballs to advertisers. Here she pitches her Jewish Dating application.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvDw74HS…

Ever since the dot com boom, its been all consumer media and branding nonsense.

But suffice to say, if I lived or worked in that South of Market area of San Francisco, I would check the Gold Club out. That and the Hungry Eye are the ones known for food. I would especially check out Gold Club. I would be all the more interested because now it is liberated from Deja Vu.

But I would only be seeing it as a way of passing time, and spending surplus money.

If I wanted more than that I would be going to these clubs Subraman has spoken of at Broadway and Columbus, as these are San Francisco's Dives of today, replacing Pink Diamonds and Market St. Cinema. Or I'd be going to an AMP.

As far as romancing women in these p4p venues, I'd say that is going too far. If it is too syrupy, then it isn't seen as credible. One does need to have some "game" to it, or what GACAclub talks about as non-chalance.

My own experience is that girls open up a lot more when they are approached as ordinary women, and not talked to as sex workers. The encounters can be a lot better when they are handled this way. The girls have to deal with lots of people, and people of all sorts. It makes a big difference if someone is careful not to treat her like a vending machine and if they always remember that money only goes so far. She needs money and she is there to get money, but this does not mean that money is all the motivates her.

In strip clubs the girls are much more open and engaging when they feel that there could be something more coming from it, than just a few In the Club interactions. I learned this in my earliest days in the Sunnyvale Brass Rail.

And the same goes for AMPs. In AMPs the basic service is not GFE. But if one is careful to pick a girl they really like and if the girl can see this and if one treats her nice and never like a prostitute, then she will sometimes open right up and it becomes more like a first date.

I like it when the girl opens up to me and when it becomes that way, like a first date.

Shadowcat is right, but actually it is the Sunnyvale Brass Rail which attracts aerospace people at lunch time, from Lockheed. But part of this is that it is a zero mileage place, bikini, no private dances, no touching. If it were more than that then guys would probably not come there with their coworkers.

SJG
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    wait a minute? Only $5 for entry? They are tech heads, we get paid bread, why such cheap entrance? But then again, I shouldn't complain since I don't live there anyway and it seems like good business practice. Wish such a thing happened in NY but I'm being wistful
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    Yup, $5 for a decent buffet (by strip club standards), 5 days per week. And better yet, if you go any other day besides Friday, you'll walk into a buyer's market instead of a standing-room-only zoo
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    At the Sunnyvale Brass rail, during the days there is no cover charge. I would buy a bowl of chili, and then by my soft drink at the hoffbrau price of $2.50, and I was set. What remained of $20 was enough to have some stage side fun with whatever girl I currently liked, and to get her visibly primed for civilian dating too.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion