Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

@Shadow: The Strippers Didn't Know You Were Famous

GACA
GACA829286

Un-retired: Met my ATF. Married her. Divorcing her.

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

I forgot to tell you that after you left a few of the girls asked me how I knew you, I told them that you were a motivational speaker :)

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for GACA
GACA
•

...and you were a bleeding heart liberal who started social programs helping young black men start businesses -- strip club business :)

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

GACAclub - before you got there I introduced the cute red head to TUSCL on her smart phone. I do that with a lot of the dancers once I get to know them a little better.

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Helping young, unwed mothers everywhere make their rent payments for years....

Profile picture for snowtime
snowtime
•

@GACAclub I like the idea of Shadowdcat as motivational speaker. I think he holds his seminars in Follies VIP.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Lol. That was some great comments!!!

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Lol. That was some great comments!!!

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Actually I have an official Follies t-shirt that says that I'm a "Vagina Inspector". :)

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Shadow speaks softly but carries a big stick (b/w his legs)

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement