Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Epic Mullets

crazyjoe
crazyjoe941525

Colorado

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

I am getting a mullet today and doing my part to bring them back

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Just kidding bitches!

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

Shadows kid Lettuce has a mullet.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

I heard Motorhead was right outside making that list.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Mullets are fucking awesome

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

"I am getting a mullet today and doing my part to bring them back"

Brilliant plan! But how do you find crazyjoe approved barbershops that give you a haircut while you're on the shitter? ;)

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Here are some more photos:

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Better:

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement