tuscl

Customers admitting they PAY STRIPPERS FOR SEXUAL SERVICES while strippers NOT

Wednesday, August 18, 2004 11:40 PM
I have noticed that there are a lot more CUSTOMERS who are ADMITTING that they PAY/PAID STRIPPERS for SEXUAL SERVICES than there are STRIPPERS who are ADMITTING that they have gotten PAID for SEXUAL SERVICES. Why is that?

8 comments

• lopaw
    20 years ago
    I think that definition of "legal contract called marriage" expired in 1950.
  • TopGunGlen
    20 years ago
    I have wondered why the women suffer such social stigmatization for selling sex, when obviously men do buy it. Perhaps a bit of underlying anger is the reason, since most of us expect the ladies to "love us for ourselves", and provide sex for free. Well, in the legal contract called marriage, a man is required to provide monetary support for his wife, and the wife is required to provide sexual intimacy for the husband. If either party does not provide, that is legal grounds for a divorce. Paying for sex can also be called marriage, you just have to pay the preacher too...:-)
  • grrldancer
    20 years ago
    Because all the customers go to the same stripper? Seriously, what's your point?
  • Kyle1111
    20 years ago
    Perhaps there is a more of a stigma to selling sexual services than to buying sexual services--sorta like buying drugs vs. selling drugs. Or perhaps it has to do with differing social expectation for men and women. It is zero accomplishment for most women to get sex while for most men they needed to work a little harder. Anyway there could be lots of different reasons like the previous poster pointing out that perhaps the all the buyers are going to the same seller. Word of mouth rewards good service. :)
  • ssewarrior
    18 years ago
    SuperDude just misses it. It's evidence that the line between "typical" S.C. visitors and those of us that walk out with phone numbers and action both inside and OTC is all about how those of us that see things differently. DavidS and Chitown GET IT and know the difference.
  • SuperDude
    18 years ago
    All relationships with all women are about money. Marriage is glorified. Selling it is illegal. It's the same.
  • ssewarrior
    18 years ago
    Is it just me or do all of RomanticLover's questions seem like a gathering of data for a book or some sort of study? I constantly see questions, but very little commentary.
  • RomanticLover
    18 years ago
    What about this?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion