Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Eddie Murphy

crazyjoe
crazyjoe941525

Colorado

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Is a badass in Beverly Hills Cop. I am watching it now...

Replies (17)Latest

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I'm a business man, this is my thing. Listen to me I need 5 thousand dollars

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I'm just burnin...doin the neutron dance...

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Foley, we should have known it was you...

This is your worst fuckup ever

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Lalalalalalalalala

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I'm not listening to Jeffery lalalalalalalalala

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Somebody's high

Profile picture for zipman68
zipman68
•

Damn straight. Crazyjoe is all high on goofballs mothahfuckah!!!

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

I have a case of, um, herpes simplex 10

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

lol, I turned on the Dukes of Hazzard movie on Cinemax, over half way over though.

Profile picture for IHearVoices
IHearVoices
•

Watch 48 Hours.

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

Eddy Murphy was a lot more entertaining. Now got the Purge on. Only slightly less fantasy than the prior show I had on. Once people turn evil and start shooting and killing, I don't think they will turn that off for a whole year until the next purge. supposedly there is hardly any crime in between purges. I might find Something else.

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

watching ghost stories now on history channel. much more realistic than the other two shows.

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

"watching ghost stories now on history channel. much more realistic than the other two shows."

Brilliant!

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Isthat fucken Foley in here? Where did you get a truck load of cigatettes anyway

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Beverly Hills Cop was a brilliant movie. It had it all. Comedy, drama, action. A cool soundtrack.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Did you ever wonder whatever happened to Lisa Eilbacher? In a period of two years she had big roles in two of the biggest movies of the decade and then she disappeared.

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

I love old school Eddie Murphy.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement