tuscl

Police issue arrest warrant for former Falcons star

Monday, June 29, 2015 10:14 PM
First, how did I find this before Shadowcat? Second, a strip club was involved in the story. [view link]

11 comments

• tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Hung out with him at a PP Cola anniversary party and a local bar.The guy is nuttier than a squirrel turd.Typical story,rags to riches,riches to rags.Multiple chillins with multible baby mommas.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I had Pink Pony on ignore. :)
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    He's another Pro Bowl player with a growing lists of arrests. 2003 DUI 2012 Obstruction of Justice 2014 DUi 2015 Battery
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    Lol a classy guy indeed.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    He was once a regular at Follies too and he liked my favorite seat. In fact chandler once told me that the club asked him to give up that seat to Mr. Abraham.
  • VeryBigDawg
    9 years ago
    Shadow he recognized greatness and saw you sitting in that coveted corner, he wanted it!
  • lousygolferdude
    9 years ago
    Last fall I was in the couch room at PP Columbia. A large black guy was getting a very obvious BJ for a while. I asked my dancer about the dancer that was giving the BJ and she told me her name. Then she told me the guy was John Abraham. He did better than I did that day.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    “... He was once a regular at Follies too and he liked my favorite seat ...” Well – it looks like you get that seat all the time – I guess even a tough guy like John Abraham knows not to fuck w/ certain people :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    “... Police say the club’s surveillance video of the incident was the tipping point in the case ...” I guess we are to assume there are always cameras in the main room in the SCs – other than VIP; have you guys noticed cameras in the main room? I've noticed them near the entrance but not in the main room but I have not looked for them either.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Papi - The incident happened at the Pink Pony, not Follies but yes there are cameras all over the main room at Follies.
  • MrBater2010
    9 years ago
    I know Strokers had them all over the place in the main area.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion