Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Any one have an idea

bang69
bang69VIP31249

North Carolina

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Does any one have any idea if & when PP Greenville will reopen

Replies (5)

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I got one. I gonna shit at McD

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

I'm pretty sure by November but could be earlier if someone's post was accurate. I kind of doubt it will open in July but haven't heard anything lately.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Of course there is nothing on their web site!.

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

I hear "Taps".The whole chain is going down.Politics 101,when in doubt contribute to both parties equally.

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

I have lots of ideas.,.

Unfortunately, they are always bad ones....

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement