Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Francesca at Allure Spa

Greystache

Ontario

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Anybody has reviews on her. She is new there

Replies (15)Latest

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

And we wonder why the world is kicking our butts

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Be careful dude – I heard she was actually a guy.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Not so fast!!!! He may be a Canuck since this fab spa is near YYZ

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Fuck you jackie

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Frenchesca is fucking jackie

Profile picture for PhantomGeek
PhantomGeek
•

Franchesca's pegging Jackie?

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Show us your tits!

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Nice!. I want to see tits too!

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•
Profile picture for zipman68
zipman68
•

Does she speak Klingonese? If I were to walk into the spa and say "bortaS bIr jablu'DI' reH QaQqu' nay'" what would she say?

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

"Does she speak Klingonese? If I were to walk into the spa and say "bortaS bIr jablu'DI' reH QaQqu' nay'" what would she say?"

I bet she wouldn't say "brilliant!"

Profile picture for billyba
billyba
•

She's available for "double exposure"

Profile picture for PhantomGeek
PhantomGeek
•

Zip, she just might tell you to "verengan DaDa kiss ghoS"

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

"Zip, she just might tell you to "verengan DaDa kiss ghoS""

Brilliant! I have no idea what any of that means but just the fact that there are two people using a made-up language is brilliant!

Maybe we should all post in Esperanto for a day!

Profile picture for PhantomGeek
PhantomGeek
•

There's nothing like a halfway-decent translation site to help the conversation along.

A few years ago on another forum site, some of us were chatting back and forth in Morse code. It was a good time in a good thread.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement