Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Anybody here like a girl who can shoot a good stick?

crazyjoe
crazyjoe941525

Colorado

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

I hustled a little pool in college, but my game would be quite rusty by now. If a hot redhead wanted to give me pointers, I'm up for it. I love women who shoot pool, can golf, can bowl and who can play bridge.

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Rack em up!

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

I'd like for her to suck my good stick.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I had a full size pool table in my old house in California. I loved playing strip pool with my then wife and 1 of her girl friends.

Profile picture for MrBater2010
MrBater2010
•

I hate cheaters.. Most of the time. LOL

Profile picture for crsm27
crsm27
•

Shadow..... Strip pool is an amazing game.....and I would love to play it with the chick in this vid.

Like someone would say from this site.... BRILLIANT!!!

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Never been a pool player (I was born w/ poor eyesight and always had poor hand/eye coordination) – still; for w/e reason I don't find chicks playing pool feminine – not saying it's not feminine; just my personal perception.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement