tuscl

Here is a quote apparently written by a stripper

"but don't you know what people think of men who go to stripclubs? PATHETIC and forever UNDESIRABLE. No women [sp] has or will ever want you. Not physically, not emotionally, not spiritually, nothing. No one wants you. You have to pay for attention. You have to pay for conversation. You have to pay to be touched or to touch. You have to pay for basic human experiences. You have to pay money because nothing about you merits it besides money. A few, some, many, most (whichever way you want to look at it) strippers are using the money to better themselves and their families. They take something negative (you and your $) and turn it into something useful and positive. What do you do with your stripclub experience? NOTHING! Because that is all you are, all you deserve, all you will ever have, Nothing. You all want us. You need us. Us as people. Whether it is our bodies or our time, it is still us you want. We want money, not you. Money is not a part of you, it is something you have - it's a thing. No one wants you because of you."

7 comments

• davids
    18 years ago
    I am afraid that far too many strippers think that. In fact, I think a MAJORITY of strippers do. Some strippers have better attitudes about customers. Unfortunately many men act so pathetically in strip clubs that it is not surprising that many strippers adopt these adopts (although, in a more ideal world we would hope they had more COMPASSION).
  • RomanticLover
    18 years ago
    Who wants to discuss this?
  • casualguy
    20 years ago
    You should try to think more positive thoughts about yourself RL. I don't know why you are thinking so negative. Just because you go to strip clubs doesn't necessarily make you just like what the stripper told you. You might want to try a different strip club if the strippers are that mean to you but I don't know what you said to them.
  • RomanticLover
    20 years ago
    "PATHETIC and forever UNDESIRABLE" Does anyone want to comment?
  • RomanticLover
    20 years ago
    what a paragraph
  • Mr.W
    20 years ago
    Leave your baggage at the door...
  • SuperDude
    20 years ago
    It's all true. That's why the activities in strip clubs are not to be taken seriously. It's supposed to be fun, nothing meaningful.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion