tuscl

Customers who have been TURNED DOWN by strippers when ASKING FOR A PHONE NUMBER

Monday, September 13, 2004 5:21 PM
Are there customers out there who have had strippers REFUSE to tell their PHONE NUMBER? Was it because the stripper DID NOT WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOU OUTSIDE THE CLUB? Maybe all you were to her is INCOME

18 comments

• RomanticLover
    18 years ago
    Who has this happened to?
  • RomanticLover
    18 years ago
    How often does it?
  • RomanticLover
    19 years ago
    Ever been REJECTED?
  • davids
    19 years ago
    The first time couple of times I got a stripper's number I did, indeed, feel special. But then I learned what a cheap commodity it is. As I've said before, I now consider it as big a deal as get a used car salesman number.
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    I think it's a waste of time asking for a phone number you never intend to call. Of course maybe this is davids way of feeling special.
  • reavetj
    19 years ago
    Turned down? Hell, I have a problem keeping them from giving me their numbers: "Here's my number. Call me." And no, I'm not looking for a g/f or any other relationship. *shrugs*
  • davids
    19 years ago
    Re: 92.3% you folks are so humor impaired at times. Try the experiment about getting strippers phone numbers sometimes. I think you'll be suprised how is easy it is.
  • komey1970
    19 years ago
    "That accounts for exactly 92.3% of all cases." Could I have a source for this statistic?
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    Here's a surprise. I lied. I have never gone around asking for a bunch of stripper's phone numbers. I'm not that interested in most strippers I meet. I don't want a relationship, I just want to have fun while I'm at a club. I believe there is a disclaimer on this site that you can't necessarily believe everything you read.
  • RomanticLover
    19 years ago
    is it for MONEY?
  • davids
    19 years ago
    I think I'd have to side with casualguy here: I think it's next to impossible not to get a stripper's phone number if you ask. (Exception: Some might withhold for a bit to pretend it's a valuable when it's not.)
  • RomanticLover
    19 years ago
    Anyone here been REJECTED by a stripper?
  • RomanticLover
    20 years ago
    If a stripper refuses to give her phone number it could be because she does not like you
  • TopGunGlen
    20 years ago
    I wonder how many clubs RL is banned from...If he actually talks to the ladies this way, he would be out the door in Orange County, Ca. Then again, I sometimes wonder if RL is simply baiting us with bullshit. The things he says are so outlandish, it's almost difficult to believe he can actually be for real...
  • casualguy
    20 years ago
    You don't need to even state that question to know the answer. It's likely mental impairment or a preacher who thinks he/she is saving all of us poor guys from the demonic strippers lurking in the dark and depraved strip clubs. Obviously a corrupted preacher who preaches about the virtues of dancing for only $5 too.
  • casualguy
    20 years ago
    I've been thinking about what you said RL about strippers refusing to give their phone number. I remember I once tried your experiment to see how many strippers I would have to ask before I found one that refused to give me their phone number. I think after getting about 15 or 16 phone numbers from different strippers I found a somewhat rude stripper who refused to give me her number. I thought about what I read here that RL stated that maybe she is only after my money. But then she said, I can't give you my number because my phone is disconnected while I get a new number. Some other guy wouldn't stop calling. Maybe one day I will try your experiment again. A stripper that refuses to give her number may be only after your money. RL you must have a ton of money to have all the strippers want your money so much.
  • SuperDude
    20 years ago
    And that's the way it is. Why do you keep insisting on trying to convert the strip club experience into a dating service? Are you mentally impaired?
  • davids
    19 years ago
    RL: yes almost always about money. The strippers want you to have their number so it's easy for you to know when they are working so you don't end up spend your finite amount of money elsewhere. That accounts for exactly 92.3% of all cases. But there are exceptions. Some strippers have rules about never being friends or dating any customers under any circumstances whatsoever But many do not. The break down is approximately 50/50.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion